"Like it?" I asked grinning. He looked up and grinned back at me.

"I love it," he said sarcastically.

Suddenly I noticed the time. It was 7 pm, "I am sorry but I have to go," I said, getting up and backing away slowly. The last thing I saw was him smiling at me and then the black of the forest surrounded me.

-----------------------------------

Edward P.O.V-

--------------------------------------

I saw Bella back up into the forest until she disappeared from view. Smiling, I ran home. I walked into the house and saw everyone sitting in the lounge room. Emmett grinned at me when I walked in.

"You saw Bella again just then didn't you? You went to her house to see her. I knew it," Emmett said laughing.

"No actually, I was in my meadow when Bella just walked up. It turns out that she goes to the meadow too. All we did was talk," I said in a rush, trying to explain.

Suddenly Emmett grabbed my phone. He sniffed it suspiciously before opening it. It must have had Bella's scent on it pretty strongly since she was holding it. He looked at the phone page and cracked up laughing, "nice daisy chain headband Eddy!" he said chuckling loudly.

"Okay so maybe Bella made a daisy chain and gave it to me but nothing else happened. After that she left," I said grabbing my phone back from Emmett and glaring at him.

"Ooh! Lover boy has a girlfriend!" Emmett started yelling out. I jumped on him and tackled him to the ground.

"Shut up!" I growled at him, "Or I won't pretend to like her for your little ideas!' I snarled angrily before storming up to my room and slamming the door. So I guess I may have over-reacted a bit but I didn't like people teasing me. I text Bella, it said, 'Hey, do you want me to drive you to school on Monday? If not, I will see you at school. I had a good day today, Edward.' I sighed and shut the phone before throwing it onto my couch. I put some music on loud and lay down. I shut my eyes and tried to focus on nothing. It didn't work, never did. My vampire mind just had too much room for thinking about everything and everyone. My phone dinged and I picked it up and opened it in less then a second. It was a text from Bella. It read, 'Hey... thanks for the offer. Yes, I would like it if you could take me to school. See you Monday, Bella.' I smiled and text her back, 'See you Monday Bella.' I changed my clothes and headed downstairs to play the piano. Emmett was watching television but walked out when I came down the stairs. I guess he got a bit angry from earlier, I would have to apologize later. Rosalie glared at me.

"Why are you choosing that... whatever she is, over your own family Edward? You hardly know her yet you are arguing with Emmett over her. I can not believe you," she hissed at me. I ignored her and sat down at the table. Ignoring Rosalie was always the better option.

-----------------------------------

Bella P.O.V-

------------------------------------

I was waiting in the kitchen finishing washing the dishes from Charlie's breakfast when Edward rocked up. I heard his car and the door slam as he came to knock on the door. "You can come straight in!" I yelled out to him. A minute later he was in the kitchen behind me. I spun around quickly and saw him leaning against the table grinning.

"Okay lets go," I said, grabbing my jacket and leading the way out of the house. I locked the door and walked over to his car. Hopping in, I watched Edward walk across to his side of the car. We drove in silence. He was such a fast driver, like me, that we got to school in record time so I wasn't stuck in the car with him for long. As we got out I saw Rosalie glaring at Edward and me. I walked over to join Edward on his side of the car, "Why is Rosalie glaring at us?" I asked him quietly.