I removed his hands that were hugging me, which made him frown, made him curious.

I hugged Paris who willingly accepted me. She nodded at Connor, conveying a message. "No." He said. "If we do have a problem we will solve it Paris." He insistingly said.

"Please Connor." She said. Connor looked at me, with sadness on his eyes, while Paris was still hugging me.

"It will be alright Valerie." She said.

"You should have fought back, she's a freak!"

I did not answer her but we walked towards the dean's office.

-----

We were sitting in front of each other, the nurses were aiding our bruises and cuts.

"I'm pressing charges!" Belle snarled.

"Oh yeah right. That's what you need right? Money. Poor gold digger! You should be thankful I did not ruin your face!" Paris spat back.

"Paris please." I said. Connor was silently looking at me with those questioning eyes.

"Your parents will be here any minute. Stop arguing!" The dean said.

That was another problem, I never told them about us, and this wasn't the right time to tell them,

But then, today they would have to know.

In a moment the door opened widely, "Valerie!" My father called, he was in his corporate suit and panting.

He examined me, beside him was my mother, face full of worry. "Are you alright? We should bring you to the hospital!" He said.

"Vince, calm down." Mom said.

"Why did you let this happen?" He shouted at the dean.

"Calm down Mr. Spencer, we have to wait for the other parents."

A little awhile Paris' mom came, and Aunt Kathy too. Mom nursed my bruises, she brought her own medicine kit.

After she did that on me, she also checked on Belle. She was bitchy at first but then, she let mom cured her.

"Dean, the paren't of Belle called and said they cannot come." The secretary said.

Mom just finished curing her bruises when the secretary said that. Belle rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I told you they aren't coming." She said.

The dean explained what happened. I was silent on the side, while Connor was still looking at me.

"Are you saying that Connor's girlfriend are Valerie and Belle?" My dad asked, his eyes were blazing in anger.

"Is this true Valerie Maegan? Are you together with Connor?" His voice was dangerous.

"They are together uncle but Connor's not with Belle." Paris answered.

"Am I talking to you?" He asked.

Paris bowed her head, never did dad became that rude to her. "Is this true Valerie Maegan?"

I nodded my head and not utter a word.

"The consequences of their actions were suspension for two weeks, as for Belle, we need to talk to your parents for the consequence of the 'video'"

"I will not let Valerie be suspended for this shit."

"Vince." Mom said, she held his hand.