My Lady Lucifer (Black Butler Fanfic)

Clyde's POV~

"Lady Lucifer!" I called out for my neko servent, soon I heard the pitter patter of her bare feet and then the door to my study opened. she bowed and I studied her butler's outfit, she didn't want a girly maid's outfit so I had a Butlers suit colorized and designed to her liking.

It kinda looked like Earl Phantomhive's Butler, Sebastion's butler suit but the tail coat was Dark blue, her pants were a light blue and also was her tie, and she had a ruffley white shirt under.

She pulled her fringe a bit out of the way, her sky blue , ankle length hair swaying a bit and her pink ears twitching along with her matching pink very fluffy tail.

She looked from her feet staring into my blue eyes with her Red eyes "Yes master?" she asked I smiled at her "Sir Earl Phantomhive will be here in about three minutes please make sure all arrangements are to my liking" I answered and she nodded, and with a blur of blue she was gone and off to her duties.

Lucifer's POV~

I went to the kitchen and was met by the other servants, they were all boys and demons "we'll be having a guest in a few minutes" I said looking at all of them and Oliver, my friend, smirked his red eyes glowing "we know" Awllie his younger brother answered and my mouth dropped open and I pouted and they all laughed, as I walked out.

"Why am I the last one to know about things" I whined and It echoed down the hall and I could hear the boys snickering . I walked to a door and opened it seeing all the dishes piled up I decided to start cleaning.

After a while I got really tired and all of a sudden the pressure wash came on and I got soaked from head to toe covered in bubbles, and as a cat I HATE WATER, I squealed and trudged to my master's study opening the door I saw 2 unknown people.

A young boy about the age of 13 with red eyes and what looks to be his butler with raven black hair and red eyes. my master snickered as I scowled "Im going to kill them" I said to him sternly knowing that Awllie and Olliver did this, he began snickering again and I twitched my tail and my ears that were laying flat on my head.

I smirked and shook off the bubbles flying off of me and onto the three of them, I couldn't contain my laughter and fell to the floor almost ready to cry when my master gasped I flew up and stood straight "whats wrong?" I asked and he pointed to a deep cut slicing across my waist and it ripped my outfit.

I touched it and screamed in pain "no worry sir it will be healed in a minute no need to worry" I said weakly bowing and staggering out the door and then I fell to the ground and made a huge boom, and I Heard foot steps running towards me when every thing went black.

What Happened?