Prolouge

Signs of being inlove

1) When you fall inlove, your cheeks flush, your heart beats faster, your palms are sweaty and your head starts spinning.

2) From the moment you wake up in the morning from the moment you go to sleep at night, the person you love occupies a space in your mind.

3) You smile when that person accidentally pops into your mind, that person can make you smile in the little things that he/she does.

4) You become a little to obsessive. People inlove, love to think about each other. They somehow manage to relate even the smallest things to the person they love. If your life is the universe, then chances are, your love is the sun, and everything revolves around that.

5) You do embarrassing things. Love will make you do embarrassing things because when youre falling inlove with someone, you will do almost anything to make him or her happy, no matter what other people may think.

6) You do things outside of your comfort zone. Along the same lines, falling inlove will make you do things you never even considered doing before.

7) You go out of your way. You may find yourself driving out of the way to pick up your love's favorite dinne------

"No. This cant be! Im not inlove! I will never be inlove with my....."

Im about to close my laptop but suddenly...

"Beh? Your inlove? with who?"

O_o

--------------------------

Aja! How was it guuys? Nyemas! Pinagpawisan ako dun beh HAHAHAHAHA! 😂 Hope you like it! Maglalayag pa barko natin 😂 Tiwala lang 💪 #Heartstrong