Kiss Me ~ Larry Stylinson ~ One Shot

Start from the beginning

"Oops!" Louis' cheeks burn but Harry just giggles and helps him stand up again. He doesn't let go of him though. He moves his hands from where they are on Louis' lower back to his hips and smirkes when he feels Louis shivering. It's not anywhere near cold in the house so it has to be because of him, right?

The damn bastard is smirking! Fucking smirking! Louis hates it that Harry has this affect on him and that he knows. But is doesn't matter 'cause right now he's in his arms and it feels so right.

They start dancing to the music, enjoying the moment. Louis throws his hands up in the air losing full control and Harry's smiling lovingly down at him. 

'Yo guys, listen up! We're going to play a game, who's in?!' 

Everybody cheers, 'cause come one, who doesn't like games?! They're all walking up to Troye who starts explaining the game to all the people at this party. 

'Okay guys it's a very simple game. We're going to choose one person who's gonna be blindfolded. The rest of us are going to point to someone who they think should kiss the blindfolded one. The person who has the most fingers pointed at him will be the one to kiss the blindfolded person. After that happens, five of us, including the kisser, are going to stand in a row. Now, the blindfolded person has to  kiss every one of them and guess who gave him a kiss. If he guesses right he can do whatever he wants to do to the person who kissed him. But if he's wrong he has to drink. Got it?

They all nod and clap and cheer and the game begins. The first one who's going to be blindfolded is a girl named Jasmine. Jasmine is a pretty girl so after she's blindfolded almost all the guys point at themselves to be the one to kiss her. But it's Troye's party and everyone knows he's had a crush on her for a long time so he gets the most 'votes'. He kisses her softly and steps back. In a row are now standing; Niall, Troye, two other guys and one girl. She removes her blindfold and smiles shyly before kissing Niall first. Niall being Niall starts laughing in the middle of the kiss for some reason no one will ever know. What's going through that leprechauns head is a mistory to everyone. She kisses one other guy and when she comes to Troye they're both blushing. They kiss and when she pulls back she says: 'It was Troye!' 

Everybody starts cheering and clapping and Troye and Jasmine just smile at each other. So in love but so oblivious to the others person's feelings. Just like two other people in this room.

'Who wants to go next?!' 

An hour and a lot of shots later Harry's being blindfolded. He didn't want to but Niall insisted and wouldn't stop complaining before he did. Everything is dark now for Harry and it annoys him that he doesn't know what's going on. Nobody's talking but he knows they're communicating anyways and choosing the one that has to kiss him in a few seconds.

And he's right. Fingers are being pointed. What surprises Louis though, and will certainly surprise Harry later, is that most fingers are pointed at him! Why him?! He doesn't get it at all. People are smiling at each other like they know a secret that he doesn't know of. When it's clear that Louis has to be the one to kiss Harry, he suddenly gets very nervous. Who wouldn't be if they had to kiss their best friend who looks so sexy tonight with his tattoos showing and hair messed up from the dancing and hi- wait. He can't think of this right now. He breaths in an unsteady breath and slowly walks towards his blindfolded best friend. With every step he takes, more and more butterflies are flying around in his tummy. He wants to run away but he doesn't want to miss this. It's complicated but right now he shuts his mind up and just goes with the path is heart wants him to walk. The moment he's in front of Harry he looks up to him and stands on his tippy toes. He knows for a fact that he can't stand like this without falling for more than a few seconds so he grabs Harry's waist softly to keep his balance. He takes one last deep breath before he slowly leans in. With closed eyes and a heart beating wildly his lips touch pink plump ones. The feeling he gets when that happens makes him want to smile, but he would never want to stop this kiss. Harry's skin on his, his lips on his, feels too good.

The lips touching Harrys are extremely soft but rough at the same time. The hands on his waist feel familiar but with the soft rough lips op his he can't think straight. Things like that it just has to be a simple kiss, that they're in a game and even that people are watching them, fade away from his mind. He presses his lips harder to the ones on his. His heart is making stupid little jumps and his body is filling itself up with an energetic feeling almost like electricity and... pleasure. He puts his arms around the persons waist and that's when something springs into his mind. One word. A name. Louis. It's Louis. Louis is kissing him. 

Harry softly makes small circles on Louis' waist with his thumbs and that's when Louis knows that Harry knows. It's such a simple gesture and there's no real explanation they just have this bond where no words and not even sight are needed to understand each other. Just that they're close. And right now they're very close. 

However, before the kiss can get heated someone pulls Louis away from the blindfolded boy and brings them back to reality. Louis opens his eyes and sees that it's Zayn, fully smirking at him. He blushes a dark red and goes to stand in a row. From the left to right there are: Natascha, Liam, two other girls and of course Louis. Harry's unblindfolded and when he looks at the row he smiles and directly walks up to Louis. Without another thought or word he kisses him again.

Both smile a little into the kiss because from now on, and they both know it, they would finally be more than just friends. A love so strong it outgrew friendship.