"How much of this do I put on!" Ian exclaimed, unsure of how much foundation I used.

I shrugged my shoulders. Ian the glanced at Caleb searching for some assistance. Caleb just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

He only put two squirts hoping that was enough and not too much. He somehow found enough to cover my face and blended it with the back of my beauty blender.

He did more things like concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, contour, highlight, blush, and my lips which used, lip liner, and liquid lipstick.

I was scared to look but by the way Caleb and Ian were laughing at me the whole time Ian did my makeup I was questing it didn't look good.

Ian grabbed the mirror and handed it to me face down.

"Ok before you look in the mirror I am so sorry for what I did to you." He said which worried me.

I help up the mirror and flipped it over, revealing my face. I gasped and my jaw dropped.

"You dos not have any idea on how to put on my makeup did you?" I asked Ian cognizant he didn't know what he was doing.

"Nope. I just said the to make you feel better." He said and started cracking up with the already dying Caleb.

"You two have to stop laughing since one of you is next." They all of a sudden got quiet. Which made me laugh.

"Alright so I chose to do Caleb first and you are going to look fabulous." I said which made him smile and Ian's smile fade.

Caleb immediately say next to me, ready for me to do his makeup. I turned towards the camera.

"Alright so I had you guys send me DM's on Instagram about what makeup looks to do. I told you to send me your top two favorites. I saw some good smokey eye ones and some pretty neutral ones. So I got the same products they used and I will do the smokey eye on Caleb and neutral on Ian." I said.

I forgot I didn't tell the guys about this because I posted it today but oh well.

"I forgot to tell you but that's why I told you big not to go on Instagram. And I'm surprised you actually listened." I explained.

Ian just rolled his eyes and Caleb folded his arms.

"You both love me." I said bringing them into a group hug.

I kept looking back at the photo as I did the look

I kept looking back at the photo as I did the look. Making sure I perfected it. I didn't tell me what she used besides her eyeshadow and lips so I took a wild guess for the rest of the makeup.

He turned out pretty good until it came to doing the eyeshadow and eye liner. I wasnt the best at doing foundation and bronxer and everything on other people.

I recreated the look almost fervently he was just squirming alot so in some places it was a little smudged. I didn't matter though.

"Awwwwwe! You look adorable!" I exclaimed looking at Caleb.

He rolled his eyes at me. Ian and I were laughing. Hysterically, may I add.

"Okay guys, its time for Caleb to see what he looks like." I said facing the camera.

I reached behind, grabbed the mirror, and put it in Calebs hands faced down.

Caleb faced the cameras and flipped over the mirror swiftly. Taking a long stare at his new self.

"What did you do to me?" Caleb exclaimed.

Ian and I laughed again but this time Caleb joined.

Ian then did my makeup but it wasnt anything funny it was just natural stuff. He said he didn't qant to "ruin" my face.

He did a horrible job even though he thought it looked okay. It was defiantly not okay. It was the opposite of okay.

Now I got to do Ian's which was a little but more natural but not as natural as mine. (I couldn't find a good picture of something natural)

Once I finished him he looked in the mirror, faced the camera, and started vouging.

It was hilarious.

"Alright guys hope you enjoyed the video. Please dont forget to like, comment, and subscribe. Bye guys!" I said as the video ended.

When the video ended I started editing, Caleb was playing with Fluffy, and Ian went home.

Gabe and Tina were on the couch downstairs in the basent watching tv and Will and Juliet took a nap together.

I uploaded the video about 2 hours later, ate my dinner, and then went to sleep with my amazing boyfriend Caleb Logan LeBlanc.