"Shit! Where is it? Where could that fucking lighter go?"

I started to go back inside the building and tried to find my fucking lighter.

I heard someone talking so I immediately threw my cigarette. I saw Chloe talking to her phone.

I sighed, "It's just Chloe."

"Mmy, wala talaga si Kuya Ruben kahit si Kuya Arman? Paano ako uuwi? Bus? O sige, maghihintay nalang ako ng bus dito. See you, Mmy! Love you!"

Should I offer her a ride? No, I will not.

She started walking and went out of the school. I just saw myself following her. She rode a bus and I followed her. The bus was full but she didn't manage to find another bus. It's rush hour. She's standing in the aisle.

She was shocked when she saw me walking towards her.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Nasaan kotse mo?" she said while trying to balance herself.

Man, this bus is shaky.

I didn't answer her and turn.

"Hoy! Bakit mo ko tinatalikuran?" I still didn't answer back.

She continued to nag. The bus continued to fill up until all of the passengers' skin starts to touch. The bus is still shaky and I don't want to ride it anymore. After a while, she stopped.

I felt a cold hand touched my arm. I was surprised when the grip started to get stronger. I looked at Chloe and I saw her crying.

The old guy behind her is pushing himself to Chloe. I saw his hand touching Chloe. I clenched my teeth and pushed him lightly.

"Excuse me, Mr. Old Pervert Guy. What are you doing to my girlfriend? Don't touch her, you fucking pervert asshole!"

We gained attention. People around us started talking.

"Ano bang problema mo? I-share mo naman yang girlfriend mo. Rape-in ko yan eh," he said.

I clenched my teeth once again. I was about to punch him when the 'kundoktor' came and pulled the pervert man out of the crowd.

"Bumaba ka na nga. Nambabastos ka pa eh. Gago ka," the kundoktor said while he's pulling the man.

The bus immediately stopped and the man got off.

I looked at Chloe and she's still crying. I hugged her tight. I should've offer her a ride. After a while, she remained calm. I pushed her against the chair and protected her between my arms. She looked at me.

"Buti nalang nandito ka. Kung hindi-"

I kissed her. I grinned.

She was shocked with what I did. Everyone on the bus is busy. No one noticed.

I pushed myself to her when the bus is filled up again. She's mine. Since the bus is shaky, I grind myself to her. I tried to kiss her but it's just a smooch. I felt her hand holding the side of my polo.

I continued to grind to her.

The kundoktor shouted the next bus stop.

"Uy dito na ako!"

Ah shit.

She passed through the people and I held her hand. She looked at me and we got off the bus. We reached their house after a couple minutes of walking.

"Since we're here, let's go to your room and continue what we're doing," I said to her while pulling her to her house.

"Hoy hindi! Umuwi ka na," she said. I shook my head.