Oh look, here we are again.

There he was, in the corner , staring at me again. Staring at me as if nothing had ever happened. I'm Eliza by the way. Not that it matters too much, this isn't a story just about me , no. It's about him. The black hair , brown eyed , tall shaggy looking boy sitting in the corner. Yes I know he doesn't look like much, but let me tell you. Looks can be deceiving.

   It was late last October,  around the time all the children go out looking for there Halloween costumes, and the high schools get ready for the big Halloween party in the gym. I personally wasn't planing on going, until I was asked by brown eyes. He saw me sitting under the big oak tree in my yard getting another one of my favorite books finished again. For the eighth time of course. He happened to move in next door just a few months before school started and we really hadn't done much talking.

   " uh .. Hey Eliza. I'm .... Uh... "
He staggered his wording like someone going up to present in front of the class but as they get up they immediately pass out .
   " You're Oliver , right?"
As I got up to shake his hand trying to save him from himself.
     " Yes! I'm Oliver, uh I was wondering if you wanted to be my date to the Halloween party... thing... Like friend date of course ... Yes we aren't a thing .. Ya know ... Oh boy"
   As he mumbled on I was quite flattered and let out a faint giggle which may have stopped his rambling.
   " Yes Oliver I'd love to accompany you to the Halloween party... thing " as I let out another little giggle " I'll see ya then brown eyes" as I laughed some more  and picked up my book and ran in the house.

        Fast forward a few days and we are at the party me dressed as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series and him,  as a sort of prince. Which was weird at the time because not many high school boys where dressed as princes. More as frat boys going to a "collage party." Which , in itself was odd. It was then that my year had changed forever. As two , what it seemed to be prison guards ran up to us and my Prince grabbed my arm and yelled " Run!" Dragging me behind him in a heated pursuit.