Chapter one + Helping A Old Friend

{Gumball' s POV}

Each and every day it is the same old thing but I can't complain though that least. Being a Prince has its ups and downs each day but at least once in awhile it get to escape with my good friends Fionna and Cake. Today I just get to do that, they invited me on an adventure. Which I'm surprised because I am not good at adventuring and fight at but I'm happy they thought of me.

*****

On my way to Fionna' s and Cake' s I decided to stop my Marshall Lee's because I have heard from him in days. I do hate him but I consider him a friend so I might as well check him with him, may he would to with us. When I walk into the cave something feels wrong. The more I get closer to Marshall' s house the more it feels weird. When I am about to knock on the door I hear a moan it's not coming from the outside but the inside. So I start banning on the door "Marshall !are you in there, are you ok?Marshall! Please answer me ." So I finally decide to open up the door, don't see anyone in the living room nor the kitchen. So I go up stairs to Marshall' s bedroom. When I look around I see no one their, maybe I was hearing things. " Gumball~." I look over to see Marshall in his bed. " Marshall are one alright you had me worried when you didn't answer the door." "It's j...just ...I..I'm... hu...hurt badly." "What happened Marshall tell me ?!" Then he throws the blanket over his side, I look down to his waist and see a long, deep cut. "What happened " " I ...... I. " "Marshall! Marshall!" He doesn't answer me , I think he black out . I know I was supposed to go with Fionna and Cake but I can't leave him so I call Fionna and tell her I can't go and I call peppermint butler to bring me I medical kit . When he arrives I grab the kit and rush back upstairs . He is still black out , I just hope he is ok.