Progule

(*the whole story is purely imaginary do not resembel any of true event, names, caste, ect*)

Two groupes of people were running all around the streets of Girah village. I guess they were finding somebody. But whome?? Who were they?? They both troops belongs to the both well known personality of nansa village. One the richest zamindar (land merchant) of nansa Mr.Rakesh Aggrawal and other of the MLA of nansa village Mr.Kashyap Chauhaan. It was told that before some years they were very close friends but something happned which turned their close friendship to never ending haterd....
At present were ready to kill each other. But today both of them were collectivly doing something.... Actually they were finding their respective childrens who left home to marry each other knowing about the rivalary of their famalies... Soon they got information that both of them have gone to Mahakali mandir to perform their marridge rituals. Without waiting for a second both the families with their goons went to mahakali mandir to kill them. As soon as they reached the destination they saw a large crowed gathered near the temple. As they went inside they saw two dead bodies. One of a beautiful girl who looked more beautiful in the wedding dress she had the sindoor in her head and a mangalsutra in neck, she was Naina Agralwal and the other one of an extraordinaryly handsome boy who had wore a sherwani and had a saafa on head, he was Ayush Chauhan. Both were lying there dead carved in eachother's arm with a bullet pierced in Naina's stomach and Ayush's chest. Both had guns in their hand which proved that they both killed each other....

Why did they both killed each other after marrying?

What is ayush and naina's love story?

Why did aggrawals and chauhans became enemy?

Who did love blossom between them in such family rivelary?

Who helped them in all this?

What was the reaction of their family after their death?

& the most important

WILL THEY COME BACK TO COMPLETE THEIR INCOMPLETE LOVE STORY?

All this anwers will be provided really soon

I would love to dedicate this whole book to Pracheta Di
BornInStars because she was the one who has given me this whole idea .. This chapter has also been written by her . So a big big big thank you

And this fantastic cover is made by before9 thanks yaar loved it