Don't leave me now (jai waetford love story)

okay haha this is my first fan fic that i have made on wattpad so no hate xx 

hope you like it :*

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 1

Daisy's P.O.V-

Monday. great.

starting a new school in a new town. im daisy i just moved here from adalaide and starting at campbelltown performing high school. i don't have a talent apart from soccer...i got in to the school because my dad got a promation and is the new principal of the school. I left my friends behind, my boyfriend (who i had to break up with cos of this terrifying move to sydney) and my grandparents...

"Daisy, honey get ready for school. Your dad has already left for a meeting and i need to go in 5 minutes so you have to catch the bus to school" yelled my mum from downstairs.

as i got out of bed ,washed my faced and put my uniform on i just looked at myself in the mirror and thought i hope i make friends..

~

I  walked out of my room downstais and grabbed a bannana. i ran outside and waited for the bus, after 5 minutes of waiting and being the only one at the bus stop i got on the bus and saw that i was the only one from campbelltown perferming arts..after i payed for the bus i sat down and looked behing me to see the cutest guy ive seen with brown hair and the cutest brown eyes sitting down listening to music.As we haulted to the nex stop a girl with bleached blonde hair, with heaps of make up got onto the bus and sat next to the boy and completely hooked up with him. It was the rankest thing ive ever seen. The bus was stopping infront of my this massive big school which i guess that was my school because the cute boy and his girlfriend i suppose walked off the bus hand n hand. When i walked opff the bus a girl around my age came up to me and said "hey daisy im angela. Your dad told me to give you your timetable" she said quite fast.

i looked at my timetable and it read

Period 1- Maths

period 2-science

Recess

period 3- pe

period 4- english

lunch

period 5- pe

i thanked her and she showed me to my class.

as i walked into the class...i saw him

the guy on the bus.