The battle

on the battle field we got in to positions. i was stud next Carlisle and Esme holding their hands even tho i was 8 years old now. i was snapped out of my daze with Carlisle hand leaving mine. "let us discuss things in a civilized manner like we use to" Carlisle asked aro "fare words Carlisle but a little out of place as the small army you have a assembled against us." aro said from the other side of the battle field. "these people are witness not an army so please hear us out." Carlisle pleaded for aro to listen to them " Grandpa he wont listen, he will never alter his course, he will see that we are dead before leaving." i said making the volturi's eye's turn to me. " Carlisle who is this child." Aro asked but it sounded more like a demand. "this is Abi Jane Cullen and she is not immortal" Carlisle said. "Can i meet them." Aro asked.

Edward,Bella,nessie and Jacob headed over to aro and then turned back to look at Emmett, Emmett then court up with them after meeting renesmee aro looked aro around to find me i was really sneaky and got be hind him i started to giggle at the fact he could not see me. aro shot round to face Alec and said "come out come out where ever you are" in a flash i was in Jane's arms resting my head on her chest. "you are a sneaky one." aro asked i suddenly locked eye's with Alec must have been a while as mum was glaring at aro and snarling every now and then. when aro realized that me and Alec had come back down to earth aro asked me "how would you like to come and stay in volterra with us i just looked at my mum as she growled aro i then turn back to him and said "is this another way of asking me to join you because how could i leave Alec to stroll around looking all depressed can i" aro gave me a funny look i started to giggle and then he noticed my twin sisters irregular heart beat. his laugh made me laugh with tears as well as not being able to breath.

i was given a volturi crest i put it on and mum looked shocked that i would just walk away with the people that wanted to kill nessie who is my twin but she has lost me now and i will not come back just for her to love me because she never did. i was suddenly picked up by Alec and carried all the way to volterra.