Karim (Kade x Prim)

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG YET

The Beauty of Her Noose

-Kade's POV-

Tomorrow was the day. The day I asked Prim to be my girlfriend. We've known each other for five months. Ever since Kitteh and Nitro introduced me to her, we've been talking non-stop, through Skype, Kik, etc. I honestly think she likes me as well. We know almost everything about each other. Our likes, dislikes, hobbies, everything! I never had the confidence to ask her out before over Skype or Teamspeak. So I decided to ask face to face when we meet up. The day that I planned to ask her out was the day we planned for me to travel to her state and meet up with her for the first time. That day was tomorrow. I was excited to meet my best friend in real life. I would hug her, kiss her, and you know what's next.

While I was running around spawn and talking in chat on Mc-Drugs (Minecraft server), I get a Skype message from Prim, saying that she was so excited to meet me in-real-life tomorrow. I replied by saying that I was excited as well. We started talking about what we were going to do the whole week that I was there. We also talked about how surprised I was when my parents accepted traveling all the way to a different state just to meet my best friend that is like my twin.

I had to go to bed early, though. Since the flight was leaving at six in the morning. I checked all my luggage to see if I didn't pack anything I should have and climbed in bed. I couldn't sleep the whole night. All I could feel was the excitement rush through my veins. Finally, my eyes closed to a somewhat peaceful sleep.

•-•

I woke up to my iPhone alarm clock screaming "WAKE UP, BITCH!" I made my friend say that to use it as an alarm clock noise. It was perfect. Yes, I'm a weird one. That's why Prim is just like me. She loves everything that I love, she understands anything you say to her, and she won't act innocent. No matter what you try to do to make her.

I quickly brushed my teeth, took a hot shower, put on my regular clothes, and combed my hair to the same hairstyle I always had. Prim would never judge someone by how they look in real life (Especially me ;3). I grabbed my luggage and packed very thing into the car. I hopped in the backseat of my dad's Nissan Pathfinder. My parents sat in the front. The car drove off on the trip of a lifetime.

We arrived at the airport an hour later and we were just on time. The plane was about to depart in about thirty minutes. We sat in the waiting area, eating our McDonalds breakfast. I snapchated Prim a selfie of me talking a picture of me with an overly excited face, next to an Egg McMuffin with poked holes in the bun making a smiley face saying "Can't wait to see you later today!" She replied to me with an excited grin on her face, even though she still looked tired.

Our flight had arrived at the airport. We boarded the plane and walked down the aisle to our seats. There were a lot of white girls looking down at their phones sitting in their seats. I rolled my eyes at each and every one of them. They all looked the same and acted the same. Acting different was obviously and a way to show your creativity and uniqueness. Prim would agree with me or snap her fingers across the white girls' faces. Once we found our seats, we sat and watched Minions on those little screens at the back of each chair. Good thing my parents had money to pay for that shit. It cost five dollars just to watch that movie. It was a waste because I fell asleep halfway through that movie.

•-•

The plane had landed in Prim's state. It was one o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived. We grabbed our things from the baggage claim. I texted Prim that we were here and she asked me what terminal we were in. I answered her. We waited outside for her for about five minutes until we see a red Toyota Prius (A/N: YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM DA TOYOTA PRIUS?) drive up to us. I saw the lovely Prim open the car door and jump out at me. Next thing I know, she's hugging me tightly. She finally lets me go and I hug her back. We go crazy that we finally got to see each other. Prim's parents came out of the car. Her father shook my hand tightly like what a protective dad would do. Once my parents and Prim's parents introduced themselves, we all gathered in the car (That became tight really quickly) and it drove off to the beginning of a trip in a lifetime.

•-•

Prim's house was beautiful. I knew she was a princess. She thanked when I told her I loved her house. We both ran up to her room once we entered the house. The parents went out to go and get to know each other. It was just Prim and I. This was my chance to ask Prim out. I had a great idea for it. "So, what do you want to do?" She asked me. "Hm, how about this?" I asked her. I turned off the lights so she couldn't see anything (I knew exactly where she was, though). "Oh, really? And what's that?" She asked me. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She don't pull away. She knew what was coming. I slowly pulled in for a kiss.

She suddenly put her hand on my chest to stop me from coming any closer. I knew this was going to get awkward. "I know that it's a secret and I know I gotta keep it, but I want the lights on." She said. We both laughed. (A/N: You can listen to the song now if you want to^) I pulled away and flipped the light switch back up again. I went back in for another try of the kiss. It was successful. We made out for a long time. I'd say for about ten minutes.

•-•

We didn't tell our parents about Prim and I's relationship. We wanted to keep it a little secret until we can officially turn the light back on. I'll be happy to see the beauty of her noose necklace again.

>~~<

Well, that was such an adorable fanfic, now was it?

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ ¢σммєит•νσтє•ѕнαяє ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'

тнαикѕ fσя яєα∂ιиg!

уσυяѕ тяυℓу,
_кιттєнн_💚

>~~<