Meet & Greet

So, I'm in the venue but I don't know ANYONE here. So I guess I'll go to the bathroom & figure things out.
Rachael goes in the bathroom & fans herself with the itinerary. After about 5 minutes of freaking out, she finds herself in the back of the line for the m&g.
Great. Not only do I not know anyone, now I'm drawing more attention to myself being last in line.
She goes anyway & to her surprise, the line moves pretty fast. There, she stands switching her stance getting impatient for the wait.
WHY DID I GO IN THE BATHROOM?! PEOPLE COME ALL THE TIME BY THEMSELVES!
Just as she finished that thought, Nick Bean was pulling her to him since she had no courage to move & she was daydreaming for quite a while.
"Hey, I'm Nick. & you are?"
"H....H....Hi. I'm Rachael. N..N..Nice to meet you."
I LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL!
"Don't be nervous babygirl. I'm the same Nick you'd see on YouNow."
Rachael took a deep breath & continued talking slower, processing her thoughts before they came out her mouth.
"So why don't we get a sexy picture?"
"Alright! Sounds Great!"
Nick then took Rachael by the hands & did a pose as if they were slow dancing.
NICK BEAN IS NOT HOLDING ME BY THE HANDS! OMGOMGOMGOMG! I'M PROBABLY A SWEATY PIG RN!
"You know," Nick whispered in her ear, "You're a gorgeous girl & I'd like to get to know you better."
By that time, everyone was chanting Nick's name waiting for him to get on stage.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that a lot."
Did Nick Bean just ask me on a date?! ABSHAWHKAUDHW!!!!
Nick gave Rachael a small piece of paper, hugged her, & took of to the stage.
This is gonna be good.

So how did you like this chapter? Rachael's thoughts are put in bold to differentiate the text. (oooo big words). But I love you guys that have been reading & thank you for everything. TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTT 💓