"What do you want?" He asked. I thought over it for a moment.

"Grilled cheese," I said, Austin snorted and nodded, pulling on a pair of sweatpants. I sighed softly and figured it was time for me to get out of bed too, although it was so warm and comfy, I didn't want to but I did. I stood up and allowed the covers to fall off me, leaving me naked and exposed. Austin smiled at me and bit his lip. I watched as his eyes scanned my body up and down, and instantly my cheeks warmed. I quickly pulled on my boxers and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Wear this Princess," Austin said, walking over to his dresser and picking up a very oversized t-shirt from the floor in front of it. I bit my lip and took it from him, pulling it over my head to find that it nearly fit me like a dress.

"Hmm, you look so cute." He murmured, walking closer and kissing my forehead. I smiled and hummed, feeling my body relax. He pulled away and took my hand, pulling me downstairs. We walked to the kitchen, big happy smiles on our faces. He was so sweet and I thought if I kept smiling, my face was going to implode.

"You sit here," Austin said, hoisting me up on the counter. He stood between my legs as we were now eye to eye. I bit my lip as I stared at him. "And look gorgeous." I nodded and laughed, allowing him to peck my lips before pulling away and gathering things for grilled cheese.

I did as asked and stayed sat on the counter, swinging my legs back know and forth as I watched him work around the kitchen, putting buttered up pieces of bread on a pan along with cheese. He was just so cute, but I couldn't help to wonder.

"Are we dating now, especially after we..." I trailed off, feeling my cheeks and ears burn red. That moment was now imprinted into my brain, but I wasn't complaining. Everything about last night was special, I wouldn't change it for the world. But I was still left to be on edge as Austin had yet to answer my question.

"Oh, um..." He trailed off, turning slightly to face me. "I don't know," he said, and I think I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I've never been in a relationship before, Alan. I mean, yeah I've had sex with people but it was nothing serious." He told me.

"But last night was serious," I told him. "Last night you- you took away something...something I can never give to anyone else."

"I know, I know," he muttered, severing the now cooked grilled cheese onto two plates before walking over to me and standing in front of me, between my legs. "I get that, I know last night was your first time ever, and I tried my best to make it special, but-"

"You did though," I said, cutting him off.

"But, I've never been in a serious relationship before, or in a relationship for that matter. It's always been sex, nothing but, and I'm not saying I don't want to be with you, because I do," he smiled and caressed my cheek sweetly, "but it's kind of scary, and I'm not scared of anything." He said, I rolled my eyes and grinned.

"I've never been in a relationship either, Aust. I've only kissed a few guys, but it wasn't anything serious. We're both new to this, so its okay to be scared. Sometimes you just have to do what's natural." I said.

"Were those guys better kissers than me?" He joked, leaning in closely. I chuckled and shook my head, running my fingers through his hair. He then turned serious and looked at me, biting his bottom lip. He grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away from his hair, and for a moment I was scared, but then he laced his fingers with mine and licked his lips.

"I want to be with you, Alan, like officially. It's still scary, but as long as you promise you'll be with me through every step of the way and be patient with me when I fail because I really, really like you and am willing to try literally everything to be with you." He said, and just like that, I felt this big smile form on my face and my stomach surge with butterflies and fireworks and everything.

"Yeah, I promise," I said, grinning. Austin smiled widely and leaned forward, kissing me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

"So I guess you're my boyfriend now." He said, pulling away from the kiss. I smiled and nodded, running my fingers through his hair again.

"I guess so," I said, smiling even wider as he leaned in and kissed me again.

Once again we pulled away and I hopped down from the counter as Austin grabbed both of our plates of grilled cheese and I poured us both a glass of soda. We then went into the living room and watched cartoons while eating and smiling at each other. I felt so giddy and I couldn't stop thinking about last night. God, I still felt terrible for being an idiot and believing Shay, but Austin seemed to have really forgiven me for doing that, and if he's okay about it, then I was too.

We watched lots of cartoons and munched on some more food, and even fell asleep on the couch together before we woke up again and took showers. Austin then took me to Kellin's house and parked right outside. I was supposed to be getting out so he could go to work, but I couldn't help myself as I leaned over and have him a kiss, which turned into something a little more than simple.

"Okay, okay, I have to go." Austin said, pulling away. I gave him a little pout and sighed, sitting back in the passenger seat. "Don't pout, Princess, I'll be back after four."

"Just one more kiss." I said, smiling as I leaned over and kissed him once more. He happily gave it to before kicking me out of his car and leaving. I had the biggest smile on my face as I practically skipped up to Kellin's house and went inside. The twins and Alex were sat on the couch, watching cartoons much like I was earlier, and eating breakfast.
"Ally cat!" Alex squealed loudly, a big smile on her face as she sat down her bowl of cereal and ran over to me. I engulfed her into my arms and kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Where's Kellin?" I asked, walking and sitting down on the couch next to Andrew with Alex in my lap.

"Him and his boyfriend fell asleep down here and went upstairs to sleep so we could watch down here without them being disturbed." Andrew said, slurping down his cereal. I nodded and fixated on the tv, watching Tom and Jerry with them until Kellin came down the stairs, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Hey Als," he mumbled, trudging past me and into the kitchen. I sat Alex down on the couch and followed him in there, a big smile on my face. Kellin turned to me, a confused look on his face.

"Why are you so...bubbly?" He asked, not being able to himself and smiling too.

"I have something really, really important to tell you."

。。。

I had about half of this written down in a book full of drafts and I'm finally able to use it, but the other half isn't some of my best writing, but I hope you like it (: