Father Satan

Satan. When you hear his name what's the first thing that Comes to your mind?
Evil, deceiving, liar, murder?
If that's what you are thinking thank you are completely wrong, but let me tell you.
If you are a dedicated Satanist(whether you did the dedication ritual in the astral or in real life) Satan will protect you.
Satan comes to you on his own and does not demand worship. All he ask for is respect and honesty and that you will forever be faithful to him.
You do not have to follow a set of rules in order to be a "good" satanist, you do not have to change your sexual orientation, the way you dress and act, or the activities you like to do. Unlike the Christian God, who specifically tells you that you can not be a homosexual or you will be "damned". You must only wear clothes prior to your sex or you'll be "damned". A woman must be quiet and submissive and cannot take authority over man or you will be "damned".

Yet, Christians say that their God is loving, but here I do not see love. I am not just quoting the bad parts, but I'm also going to quote the confusing parts. Why did God send his son to be sacrificed so that humans could be saved? If he was Almighty why didn't he come up with a different tactic instead of creating pain and agony towards his son?

Another thing, if God was Almighty and didn't want Adam and Eve eating from the forbidden tree, why did he create the tree in the first place. I understand that God gave man the gift of free will, but why do they have to be damned for choosing to gain knowledge?

Father Satan is not like that. Yes he causes destruction and chaos, the only to those who do not dedicated.
He is loving to only his own, and we'll guide you on the path to Godhead.