First Sight

I have decided to make Rosalie more nice to human Edward .Than she was to Bella In the book . I decided this cause Rosalie and Bella would have both been cut off from having children. Be her view about not turning anyone cause she never wanted the vampire life will still be there she will just be less of a bitch as she is in the first book .

Thank you for reading

-Shelby

Bella Point of view.Present day

I drove behind the jeep who was going annoyingly slow . Alice laughed

"You know this is revenge for you beating him yesterday" chuckled Jasper from the back seat .

" It was a Chess game he acting as if I took away his favorite toy " I answered honking my honk at the idiotically bastard who I spend decades. Dealing with .

Emmett just slowed down even more . I just huffed out in irritation. Making Alice and Jasper laugh

As we got to the school people didn't pay much mind to us . Everyone to occupy by the new kid Edmund or was it Edward who cares just another person who will supplicant about us . The weird Cullen kids with pretty looks but they never talk .The first time I answered a question in class . Every boy nearly fell out of there seats by me talking. Don't get me started on the first dance half the male student body asked me . I always said No of course all I had to do was sneeze and I would accidentally send them flying to China .

The first part of the day went by normal besides all the girls talking about the new cute guy who the son of Charlie Swan Chief of Police . I actually hope I had no classes with him. I got to the cafeteria entrance where my Sibling were waiting on me as usual seeing my last class is on the other side of the campus. We walk in together as always and got our trays and got in our usual sits far from everyone else. I stared at the wall daydreaming about actually finding my mate . All my family has their mates .

Alice and Jasper . Emmett and Rosalie Carlisle and Esme . Esme told me once that maybe he hasn't be changed yet . I thanked her but it didn't help I am grateful for Carlisle. I will never know how he didn't kill me that night yelling and screaming nd then running off . Then accepting me has his daughter. Esme and him are hands down the best parents in the world.

As I was lost in my world I heard Mike Newton telling who had to be Edward about us as I looked over at him . I caught Green eyes who blushed and hid his face . He is cute but no way will I get involved in his life. I scowled myself Edward Swan will never know me only as a class mate the bell rang and I as my siblings all got up and headed to Biology.