Chapter 8

Ethan's POV
holy shiiiii im her's.
"YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!" I screamed. I jumped up with joy and ran to Jace.
i lifted him up and put him on my shoulders and ran around the field.

Vicki started laughing.
I put Jace next to her on the bench and lifted Vicki and hugged her so tight. I carried her bridal style and swayed her around yelling "I love you!"

*********

"Etwan wat is race?" Jace asked.
"Haha no it's rice baby." Vicki chuckled as she set up plates on the table.

"you guys are cuties.." i smiled.

"I'm going to the bathroom with Jason to wash the hands." She lifted Jace and walked away.

Suddenly, i heard Vicki's phone vibrate a message.

Message from Logan.

L- hello Vicki 😍❤️

what the hell is this. i thought.

i texted him back.

V- um bye

L- you pmsing? 😂

V- no its her boyfriend speaking

L- oh im sorry I..

V- bye.

i finished as soon as i heard the faucet stop.

********

"Ethan?"

" yes baby?"

"come here."

I stepped into her room. shit i think she saw the convo.

"What's up?"

"This."

She shoved her phone in my face.
It was the convo i had with Logan.

"Did you do this?" She asked calmly. I could tell she was trying to hold back her temper.

I nodded.
"*sigh* Ethan, i know you can be very protective but Logan doesn't like me. We are just friends."

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'm serious Ethan. We have been dating for like...the past 7 hours and we are already in an argument."

"Isn't couples supposed to fight? I was trying to tell him to you know back off of Vicki and I in future relations..."

"Very funny."

"Im serious. If you don't take this telationship so serious. Then.... Then..." I stuttered

"Then what?" She smirked.

"Then...you know what i love you too much, come over here."

She rose up from the bed and sat on my lap.

My junk was getting really hard by that time.
She felt it, blushed, and stood up.

"Not ready for that." She smiled And sashayed away.

Oh my god she's the death of me.

*****

8:03 pm

"Thank you so much Ethan for babysitting Jace and Vicki." Naomi laughed.

"Haha no problem. Just keep more of an eye on Jace not washing his hands." I told her.

"That has been such a huge problem ever since, I just wish i had the time to go to the doctor to see what's wrong." She sighed as packed me dinner.

I chuckled and went to the living room to say goodbye to Vicki.

"Your leaving already?" Vicki said as she ran up to hug me.

Her hugs gives me life. We hugged for the longest time. Longer than I'll ever exist.

"I'll see you Monday."
"Why not tomorrow?" She asked.
"Why not?" I smiled.
"Your my first boyfriend. I don't know how this dating system works."
"Wait... you are not kidding." I shockingly said.
"I want to find the perfect one. I hope you are the one." She blushed.
"I hope i am." I leaned in.

As i was heading fir her forehead, she tippy toed up and instead, her lips touched mine.

Fell For The Sitter//e.dOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara