Untitled Part 4

OK  so quick authors note her ne2

Thalia POV

I immediatly took off running once I reached the sideway pavement with my duffle bag in hand ,jason's phone , and car keys . I headed to Jasons car . It was a 1967 chevy impala .I smirked creept on my lips as the thoughts of Dean Winchester driving this car fuels me with energy as i put my stuff but also taking out my laptop in the car and got in the driver seat and putting my laptop in my weell lap .

"Come on Thalia lets go get rose " i said as i start the ignition of the imapala head off to the Cauldron of Gotham . Or what i call rich people-ville . I turned my laptop as i got on the road . Yes dangerous but i learned to drive 13 so yea a pro . I went to youtube music and played i dont care by fall out boy .

It took a few minutes to get to the Cauldron . By the time I got their the song was In the end by black veil brides . I hopped out Jasons car with my laptop and his phone and headed into a local internet cafe .

I took a seat towards the back of the cafe . *shit * i thought as i see a figure jumping on roof tops * Dammit Red hood must be looking * i thought as turn on jason phone and hack his password . it took twoseconds "killJoker" i said "really jason how origninal " i said going through his contacts "time to work" i said going through my duffle bag and pulling a usb cord . I connect the usb to my laptop and Jason's phone and started to hack his phone of info .

*shit* ithought as very thing personal had a password . "Would you like something to drink Ma'am" said a short blond kid with blue eye. He looked thirteen.

"yea answer me this why do you work here?" i said continueing my work .

"MY parents die--"I imediatly go into my duffle bag and pull out $80 buck and hand him the cash.

"Dont give this to any one . This is your money if from here on out the order im about to give you is your last here " i say watching his expression of happiness.

"Thank you Miss --'"

"Thalia now can you get me three caramel fraps " i say he nodds and runs off th get my order. I continued to hack in jasons shit . It was verry simple "really jason lyrics to a song" i said finishing hackingnthrough his contact list and finding the most recent call .And tracing where the call was made . it would tak a few minutes to finish the trace and errasing my finger prints from jasons phone.

"here is your Drinks" said the little boy walking up with my drinks .

"Your fast kid." i said as the trace finshes. I pick up two of the drinks "Now follow me .I know a place for us to stay" i say handing him my duffle bag .

"why are you helping me ?" he asks .

"Easy i know a lot of people with the same past as you kid i just like to help them" i reply as i pack up my stuff but not touching my laptop.

"Did you have that past " he askes.

"No . WHats you name . I need to know who im helping " i say .

"My name is Jasper Black" he says ."ok Jasper lets go oh and one of the fraps is for you by the way" i say as i pick up my computer and stuff and we head out back to Jason's car i put my stuff in the bak and put the drinks in a cup holders as Jasper get in the passenger side . "Here search up that adress on my laptop and tell me the directions .

"Your not gonna kidnap me are you" says Jasper in a shaky voice as he searches up the adress . "Jasper I'm not like that " i say while starting up the car and heading to the apartment building