Sick

Coming home from work and grocery shopping was tiring. Sighing you drop the bag of groceries on the table, blowing you hair out of your face. Noticing it was pretty quiet in the house, looking at the clock on the stove you realize Juuzou should be here. Calling his name you did not receive an answer, going on a adventure to find him. The adventure ended pretty quickly to find the white haired boy snoozing on the couch. Smiling softly to yourself, you start to make dinner. Putting your hair up you decide to make Juuzou's favorite for dinner, since he's been working so hard. Playing some music while you cook and dance awkwardly. Dinner was done in no time, calling Juuzou into the dining room.
'I was gonna tell (y/n), that I wasn't hungry but she worked so hard on this even when she's tired.' Juuzou thought sitting down. Thanking you, he started to eat, you noticed that he was picking at his food and looked pale. Shrugging it off you, decide to ask him after cake, clearing off the table you cut into the chocolate cake serving the two of you. Just as Juuzou was about to take his first bite he ran to the trash can and vomited. Freaking out you run over patting his pack and rubbing soothing circles. "Juuzou you're burning up! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?!" You said dabbing his forehead with a damp towel. "I've never felt like this before so I didn't know I was sick" Juuzou said calmly. Taking him to the bedroom, you help him get changed in to PJs. Grabbing what you needed, you put it on the night stand. Kissing him on the forehead you tell him to rest, after giving him his bubblegum flavored medicine. You walk into the living room calling your job saying that you and Juuzou would not be at work tomorrow.
After finishing some reports you decide to go to bed, checking Juuzou's fever, which thankfully went down, you fell asleep cuddling up to Juuzou. Waking up to Juuzou staring at you with his big red eyes. He starts to hum happily, when he notice you're awake. Sitting up wiping some drool of your chin, you give Juuzou a weird look. "Why are you so happy? Also how are you feeling!!" You said remembering what happened the night before. Leaning closer Juuzou whispers in your ear " Its because you're so beautiful even with drool down your chin." "Shut up! That's so embarrassing and stop lying to me!!!" You said hitting him with a pillow. "(Y/n), thanks for taking care of me last night" Juuzou said putting your hair behind your head. Smiling softly you say," it's no problem you're my baby, I'm suppose to take care of you silly " you said kissing his nose. " I feel way better because of you though, but we're gonna be late for work if we don't get up (y/n) and I don't want Mr. Shinohara fussing at me again " Juuzou said getting up.
Pulling him back onto the bed, "I called work and got the day off, so I got you all to myself!!" You said sitting up tickling him. " (y/n), can I eat some cake now that I feel better?" Juuzou said giving you puppy eyes. "Not for breakfast!!" You said running to the kitchen to hide the cake, only to get pulled back into his arms. "Well, then I'll just have you to eat, you're sweet enough!" Juuzou said pretending to eat you. 'Totally a good idea to call off work! Score!' You thought to your self watching your lover.