Chapter 1 | Case 1: Rumors of Old School Canteen (part 1)

Case 1 here! Hope you like it! There will be 2 types of view the 3rd person and 1st person.

POV: Kyle Gordo

October, Friday.
Case: The Rumors of Old School Canteen.

******
As the sun rose, it ended my dream. The rays were bright, the birds chirp and the chickens chuckled. It was very early, I looked at my alarm clock thinking about what happened in my dream. Its still 4:30 in the morning no wonder my clock didn't alarm. I am living  in a dormitory for cathechist near our school. Being a cathechist is to preach the word of God. Knock knock! Someone knocked the door.

"Woah at this early?" I said.

Knock knock! Another knocked at the door. The air chilled my spines down. Thinking about what might happened when I opened the door , I am sure no one will be around. I'll be scanning the surroundings and no one will be there but when I looked infront of me there will be her:
        | | |
| | |
_____
\ /
\ /
\/

 I'll be scanning the surroundings and no one will be there but when I looked infront of me there will be her:           | | |            | | |         _____         \         /           \    /             \/

Note: I don't own this picture only the story. Disclaimer. And I use it to help your imaginations, thats what I decided on. Hoping that it will scare you more! :)

Atleast It is just my imagination. My imagination is running wild again. I sighed.Knock! Knock! It continues and stopped my imagination. Then slowly I tipped tow towards the door. Doubting that should I opened it? But it still continued. Knock knock! Oh my! For heaven sake. Infront of me was the door.

"What the hell do you want!" I shouted angrily while opening the door. I saw my classmate, Ezekiel."

"Ughmm, sorry! My friend asked for helped." He said.

"What help?"

He told me everything about the soccer locker room needs a cleansing since some locker rooms fell and equipment floating and scattered all around. He told me it would be better to do it right now, than do it on public hours. Well since I am a cathechist and our so called leader named Father John Isaac, a 19 year old priest knows how to exorcist spirits and cleansed them, he taught me how to cleansed a place or spirit but I don't have that much experience like him and someways on how to drive out spirits or little exorcism thats what I called. So cleansing a place is an easy job so I decided to cleanse the locker room. Well it was because someone died there. But luckily I am sure, that someone was cleansed. It was 5:00 when I arrived at the locker and cleansed it. It took me 15 minutes to do it. After we went back to my dorm. He thanked me for helping the soccer team.

"If paranormal activities happened again at the locker please call Father John Isaac. He sure will exorcist it. Me?, I just cleansed it. Hopefully it would stop." I said in a goodbye manner way.

So after, I went back to my room, took a bath, wore my school uniform and headed back to my school. It was still early so I decided to take a short walked around the school campus. When I passed by in the old school canteen it felt like someone is watching me and all the rumors it felt like it was true. So I decided to try cleansing it. I put my things down. Took my Holy Bible, holy water, wore my rosary as a necklace like father John said so that I will be protected. Then grab the holy cross and put all of them in my sling bag then proceeded into the canteen. There was a camera. Not an ordinary camera but like an expensive ghost hunt camera (take a look)
                        | | |
                        | | |
                      ____
                     \          /
                       \      /
                         \  /

 Not an ordinary camera but like an expensive ghost hunt camera (take a look)                        | | |                         | | |                      ____                     \          /                       \      /                     ...

       Note:I own the pictures but not  the art. You cant see any camera pictures in google like that. So again, I own the pictures but not the art. Peace out!

I asked myself why would it be here? But I dont have a choice but to proceed  to the second floor where the there are many rooms. Why would be there rooms if this was a canteen. I guess the renovation 2 months ago build this rooms. Sure it just got build since it is not a hollow block but wood. But never mind.  I walk as I glanced each room. 3rd room,A cool wind chilled my spine. It felt like a ghost just walked at my back. I turned around and start sprinkling the holy water, murmuring Bible passage. And started the cleansing, after a while I stop since there was no effect, like the one in the locker room where the things burn hot or steaming hot. But this time there was none. So I decided to stop and proceeded down stairs. And then.

"Who is there?" Someone shouted it was like his the owner of the camera. It scared me and bump near the bookshelf and the book shelf was out of balance and it is going to fall down at me.

"Don't stand there!" He said. As he was running towards me.

Boom crack! Crack! Damn! What happened? right he push me out the way to save me. I sighed and looked at him. Oh no! I run towards him but Asuna came.

"What happened here? Jin!"She asked and shouted his name. As she looks at him. It looks like is his boss maybe.

She rush towards the Jin aided him.
"We should bring him in the clinic or any doctor nearby or hospital" I said as I was heading towards him trying to aid him but before I could touch him, He slap my hand out.

"You've done enough!" He said angrily.

"Hey, what is your name?" Asuna asked.

"Kyle, Kyle Gordo." I answered.

"Ok Kyle, you know me right? The ghost hunter? I will take care of him ok? So now I heard the first bell has already rang I hope your not late." She said.

Your joking right? "What! Really? Damn I am so sorry. Very sorry!"I said and apologize.

I ran out from the canteen and grab my bag and run towards my assembly line. She is kidding right? I wish she is. Cringgggggggggggggg!!!!! That should be the first bell!! But when I reached there, it was already the 2nd bell but luckily I was not late.

******

Oh well, looks like case 1, part 1 has ended. See you in the next part of case 1 : Rumors of Old School Canteen. Hope you like it!! Comment and Vote, I would be really happy and inspired to make more. And note this part is still under editing. Hopefully, no major errors! :)

Plagarism Is A Crime!!
Copyright Notice:
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.