"Oh, Angel. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you, Baby." Louis replied.

"It's okay Louis. I just... it's just that... I guess I'm scared. I mean, I've never done it before and I'm scared of the pain and, like, are you gonna be my last because you're definitely gonna be my first?" Niall asked.

"I'm gonna be your first, last, and always. I don't want to push you, Baby. If you don't want to you don't have to." Louis replied.

"No! I want to! I really want to, trust me. I'm just afraid I'm not gonna pleasure you, Louis. You're so experienced and I'm only fifteen so I don't really know anything about it." Niall explained.

"I'll guide you through it. But you have to wait until tonight. I'd rather you not lost your virginity in a janitorial supply closet." Louis chuckled.

Niall laughed.

Just until tonight.

Just a few more hours.

Just a little while longer until their lives change forever.

#Second Period Class#

The bell had rung just seconds ago, the teacher was running a bit late so the pupils were running around, horse playing, and being downright stupid.

Niall was an excellent Geography student, so he had the chance to take a Geography class that was three years above his grade level. Which he accepted and is now in Second Period Geography, the same class period as Louis.

Niall was currently sitting on Louis' lap, his arms draped around his boyfriend's neck and their lips connecting for just about the millionth time today.

"I can't wait for tonight." Niall whispered.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, Baby." Louis whispered back.

Niall giggled again and connected their lips once more.

The class didn't even acknowledge the same sex couple seated far in the back, except for the occasional girl who stared at them in awe.

One of the girls had heard what they were saying, so she got on her phone and immediately started texting all of her contacts about how Louis and Niall are going to do it tonight.

"Mr. Horan! Mr. Tomlinson! Stop swapping spit!!" Mrs. Flack scolded as she walked in the classroom, the teens calming down and finding their seats.

Niall tried pulling away from Louis at those words, he was the good boy and he didn't want to get in trouble.

"Louis." Niall warned.

"Baby, I don't care I just wanna kiss you." Louis whined.

"We're gonna get in trouble." Niall giggled quietly.

"I don't give a damn." Louis said and puckered his lips.

Niall couldn't deny his boyfriend, especially when he looked like that, so he brought their lips together and began to kiss Louis.

About three seconds later, Niall heard a stern voice call

"Niall! Tomlinson! What did I say!?"

It was Mrs. Flack again.

They ignored her, Niall giggling into the kiss.

They knew all eyes were on them, they felt it.

"That's it! Office! Both of you! Now!" She yelled, pointing to the door.

Louis jumped up in the blink of an eye, he interlocked their hands and pulled Niall out of the classroom, leading him to the office.

The second the arrived in the office, Niall felt his lips being invaded with the popular warmth he's grown to love.