I bet you think you're real funny Fate. You bitch.

"So that's all I wanted to say. I'll stop bothering you, so you can get back to canoodling with lover boy." I tease him.

"We are not canoodling. And you better not tell Erica or I'll kill you with a rusty fork. Goodnight." He hangs up the phone on me. A rusty fork huh? Spending a little too much time with Erica, Ty.

~Flashback Over~

Now I'm back here. Forced to face my problems and deal with them like a normal person. How stupid is that?

"Danny you're here!" Erica shouts from across the hall as she runs at me.

"Sadly." I grunt when she throws herself into my arms. "I told you I would come back to school."

"I didn't think you'd actually do it though." She admits sheepishly. "But that doesn't matter right now. Right now, I am here to help you!" Erica exclaims triumphantly.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her. She pats my arm and laughs.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." She giggles. "Just don't worry about it. I've got you covered." She winks. Erica flips her hair and skips off to class, leaving me confused and scared of whatever the hell it is she's planning.

Jessie's P.O.V

What the hell?

I went to the library for study support and some crazy chick sat next to me and is currently staring me down.

"Can I, uh, help you?" I ask the girl uncertainly. She only smirks and shakes her head.

"Nope. But I can help you." She grins at me. "Oh, I'm Erica by the way." Erica extends her hand towards me with a smile still plastered on her face. I've never been more afraid.

I hesitantly grab her hand and shake it.

"So...what do I need help with, exactly?"

Erica leans in closer to me. "Well, word on the street is that you've found your soulmate." Erica whispers. My eyes widen in surprise. How in the hell would she know something like that? I'm sure that no one was around when it happened.

I look up into her eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I growl lowly. "I do not—"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about so don't try to deny it because I know everything." She hisses at me."So just fess up already."

"Listen here. I don't know how you could possibly know anything, but I'm sure whoever told you was mistaken."

"Really? Because," she leans in more so that she's right at my ear, "I'm sure Danny would have a few words to say to that." She whispers. I jolt away from her and quickly stand up, knocking over my chair in the process.

The librarian turns to glare at us and we get shushed.

My heart starts beating faster as I stare at Erica in horror.

She rolls her eyes at the shocked look on my face. "I mean, it's only natural that he would tell his Bestfriend, that he found his soulmate. Don't you think?" She muses.