Chapter 1 ~ <3

Hi it's Louis here! This book is wrtten extra special. It's for the love of my life. Zouis is real!  Best ship ever. Love you Zaynieboo!  :) 

You can tell me a sentence or word and I'll try and fit it in my story. An example is Choo choo train : We can go down town and ride on the train. Choo choo train! lets go lets go!

Make sure to comment and vote! :) -Lou

~Chapter 1~ Louis' Point of view ~

I was sitting in the park and a raven haired lad came up. "I'm Zayn". The lad told me. I just sat there gaping at him. "And you are.." "Louis, uh I'm Louis".

He laughed. Man his laugh. "Well I'm here in town with my mates for a contest". I just stared at him. "Louis!". "LOUIS WAKE UP!"

Why did I have this dream again? "Louis it's time to get ready for school". I looked over at my door and saw my mum. I nodded and got out of bed stretching.

I got a pair of red skinny jeans, white and blue striped shirt, braces (suspenders), and my navy blue TOMS. I ran downstairs and to the table. My mum sat my breakfast infront of me.

"Hun Liam is coming to town for the summer". My eyes widened. "Seriously?!" "Yes now off to school". I grabbed my binders and headed towards my car.

-An hour later-Liam's point of view-

"Lads come on!" I yelled to my band mates. I'm so excited I get to see Louis again after a year. "Why so excited? " Zayn asked wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. Him and Louis would be a perfect couple.

"WE'RE HERE!" I hear my band mate yell.

I ran to Louis' house and knocked. The lads came up behind me. Louis opened the door. "Lou!" I yelled the same time Lou yelled "Liam!" I hugged him and when we pulled away.

Zayn and Louis just stared at eachother them both saying at the same time "You?".

__×__

sorry it was short, it will be longer next time. Feedback please! PM me any ideas for the book. Vote and comment. Love you Zaynieboo!  <3 ~Louis xx