Ai Uta

The, sun shine shore down, emitting your face. As birds chirps and butterfly flying around the garden. "I see another beautiful morning with clear bright blue sky.." A familiar voice spoke, which was you.

You smile gently to yourself. "It's a nice day to heed out~" Getting fresh clothes and all the necessary needs, you heed off to shower first before you start day the day.

After a few minutes of showering and etc, you're finally done. "Refreshing, indeed~" You pack your bag and put you wallet in and head out. 'Hm, let's see what can I do...maybe walk around or do a bit of shopping? Ah, yes, before that I've gotta grab breakfast.'

Looking around, you find for a cheap cafeteria. Found! You enter into a cheap cafeteria and ordered some light breakfast and a cup of Darjeeling. You can never not drink tea while having breakfast, it's like the perfect meal for breakfast.

You sat there for quite a while even though you had finished your breakfast. Suddenly a tall-male came in. He was wearing a cap and a mask, making his cap hiding his face. He look kinda' suspicious. But you ignore and continue sipping your tea. (I never said you have finished your tea xD).

The tall male went over to the counter to purchase his breakfast before he look around for a seat, he came over to you and ask you in a deep tone if he could sit with you and you said okay. He's really suspicious. You try not to stare at him too much because your afraid he might do something, like taking a gun out and shoot you or something.

But, you're just so curious. 'A little peek will do, I guess?' You rolled your eye a little and take a peek at him eating and drinking coffee(he had the mask remove and lower his head to eat and drink). 'Coffee? Ah, sure thing that youngster also like to drink coffee.'

Suddenly you widen your eyes. 'He look like someone... No, it can't be..' You sigh and stood up to pay and walk out of the cafeteria. 'He just look like Shoutan..' You thought. Walking to a park, you sat down a bench and sigh.

Aoi stood up and pay, then walk out of the cafe and heed to the park direction. "Hello, lady. We met again." He smirk under the cap. "A-ah, yes..." You look up at him before bowing slightly while still sitting down. "May I sit beside you?"

You nod and he thank you and sit beside you. "Isn't it a nice scenery? The air's fresh too." You smile. "Yes." "What's your name, miss?" You blink and look at him. "Uh, it's (l/n) / (f/n)." Aoi then smile under the cap. "That's a nice name, young lady." You blink before smiling. "Thank you. I know it's rude but may I also ask what's your name?"

Aoi smirk slightly. "Sorry, miss. I can't say my name. I have a reason." 'Ah.. Yes..' "Oh, I'm sorry." You look away. "It's fine, young lady." Looking around, you see no one or very less people around. You look down to the ground once again.

'Shoutan.. It's all a dream..if I want to see you.. It's just a dream...' You sigh. "Young lady, what's wrong?" You shook your head. "No, nothing's wrong, sorry.." You look up to him and smile slightly before you look back down and took your phone out and went to Twitter to check if Aoi had update any tweets and seem like no updates.

Leaving your phone screen un-lock, you just place your phone on your lap, holding it. Aoi stood up and walk away but you didn't realize. He went to the male toilet and took out the mask and the cap, folded the both of them and put it in his pocket, style his hair and came out and walk back, standing in front of you.

Aoi reach a hand out, now in front of your face. "?" You look up and to your surprise is none other than Aoi Shouta. "S-S-S-Shoutan?!" You quickly stand up, you can't believe and slap yourself to see if you're dreaming. "Ouch." Aoi said. 'I'm not dreaming...' Your eyes sparkle.

He then rub your cheek softly where you had slap yourself. "That must've hurt, princess." Aoi frown. "!" 'It's really him! Wait, princess? I'm not..' "I-er, I'm a not a princess..." He chuckle. "You're a princess in my eyes, my princess of love. But don't always be so sad or look down,  you don't wanna be a princess of sorrow, do you?" Aoi tease before chuckling. You blush. 'He's really right before my eyes...'

Aoi look at the time, it's already evening. He smile. "My princess, can I have this evening dance with you?" "Eh? S-sure..." 'I guess it's fine.. But a dance?! >\\\<" He then hold your waist and your hand and dances with you til early-night.

You smile gently. 'He really look like a prince under the moonlight.' Aoi then stop and bend down like a prince did for his princess and took your hand and kiss. "My princess, would you officially become my princess?"

Blinking, you tilt your head slightly. "What do you mean?" He smile before standing up. "What I mean is easy." Aoi look at you seriously. "Would you be my girlfriend?" 'E-Eh?!' "G-girlfriend?!" You flush up. "The moment I saw you at the cafeteria I thought it was love at first sight. I love you the moment I saw you. I know it's awkward.." "No.. No it's not, Shoutan.." You smile gently.

"I love you too.. The moment I knew you.. I fell in love.. I wanted to confess my feeling but I thought I never stand a chance because you're so famous.. You're an voice actor.. Unlike me.. I'm just an ordinary person.. I'm really glad that I get to met you and- wait. The cafeteria!? That was you?!" Shocked, your jaw drop.

"Ahaha~ Yes. I'm sorry if I never told you before hand and said I couldn't tell you my name. I wanted to give you a surprise." He wink. "You don't have to worry now, I'm glad you love me back too." Aoi then embrace you into a tight not-so-tight hug. "Arigato, I will treasure you and this feeling."

You smile and so do he and you return the hug back. "Saa~ I'll dedicate this song to you~" He release the hug and sang 'Ai Uta' to you.

-End-

Sorry for the short story~ Enjoy and hope you like it~