TWØ

~Addison pov~

Today when I woke up I was still in my car. I didn't remember any of my dreams which is probably a good thing. Although I kept think about one thing.

Josh.

No matter what I did he always seemed to be on my mind. We talked until midnight then we both decided to go to sleep. Which was for the best. I never knew how tired I was until I woke up and looked at the clock.

10:00

I fell asleep so late and the woke up late. Well good thing it's Sunday. My family usually goes out for Sunday breakfast but today I didn't feel up to it. At least I don't think I would be welcome back to my family after running away. Twice.

~Josh pov~

As we walked back to car I couldn't help but want to stay. See if she really is okay. She didn't say a word. Only smilied and nodded. I don't know what she is going through. But I also felt something I haven't felt I'm a while.

When I got in the car Tyler was in the driver's seat. There was a long silence until he finally spoke. "Hey man are you okay?" I wanted to say no and ask him to turn around. But she probably wouldn't have still been there. "Yeah I'm fine just tired." I lied.

We arrived back at Addi's house within minutes. Her parents were standing in the door waiting for the good news that we found her and she is okay. "Where is she? Is she hurt? Is she alive?" Mrs. Walsh asked. "She is doing fine. We found her and she was in the old hospital parking lot." Tyler said.

"Come in boys I think she should be here soon." Mrs. Walsh pulled us in and sat us on the couch. "So your Twenty One Pilots?" A girl Sat right next to Tyler asked. "Yep" and with that the room was quiet.

Minutes upon minutes later Addi was home we stayed put since we didn't know what to do. All of a sudden I could hear someone yelling.

"Stephanie wouldnt give a damn if i jumped off a bridge just as long as she didnt have to go to the funeral." And then a door slammed and a car started and then silence. Seconds later Mrs. Walsh and her other daughter who I know know as Stephanie walk back in and sit down in the couch in from of us. "You boys don't mind sharing a room do you?" Mrs. Walsh asked. "No that would be fine." Tyler says. "Upstairs first door on the left.

We walked up the stairs bags in hand. "It was so nice of the Walsh family to let us stay here." I said trying to break the silence. As soon as I said that Tylers phone went off. "It's Addi." He said showing me his phone. "Well answer her something could have happened. Do you think we should go back down to where she was earlier?"

Call if you need anything.

"Dude relax if I didn't know any better I would have guessed you had a massive crush on her" Tyler said taking his phone back and typing a response. "Well?" I ask. "Dude why don't you just text her." He grabbed my phone and typed her number in. "Better?" And with that he walked out and into the bathroom.

We talked until there was nothing left to talk about and we finally decided to go to sleep.

~Addison pov~

I decided to just drive back. There was nothing to do here so I might as well go home. The entire drive back was me just worrying what my parents were going to say when I walked in. I debated whether or not I should just ditch school on Monday and avoid anyone and everyone.

When I arrived at the house I shut my car off and walked to the door quietly opening it. I didn't see anyone so I walked up the stairs and into my room. I saw a figure and almost screamed but didn't in fear of waking up my parents. Slowly walking over to my bed keeping an eye on the figure I set my keys on the side table. The figure moved and I jumped.

"Oh hi sorry I must have sleep walked in here." The figure said but I soon recognized who it was. The red haired boy got up and off my bed and walked over to me. "That's okay." I had finally spoke to him. He walked even closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. He quickly let go. "I'm so sorry I don't know what I was doing." Josh said going towards the door.

"Wait" I called after him. He stopped and turned around

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You can stay if you want" what was I doing inviting a stranger to stay in my room with me. I must be crazy.

"Um don't you think it might be awkward?" Josh questioned.

"Yeah your right I don't know." I felt my face get hot so I looked down hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Are you okay?" Damn he noticed. I nod my head quickly and shove my hands in my pockets. He comes closer to be until we are inches apart. This is it. This is the moment where he sweeps you off your feet and kisses you with passion and tells you he loves you with all his heart and he wants to be with you. But this isn't some sappy love story. I must have spaced because he was soon waking me from my thoughts.

"Addi?" Josh grabs my hands in his but I quickly snatch them back and pull down my sleeves. In felt bad but at the same time I don't want him seeing me like this. "Well goodnight." I grab his arm and push huim out the door and almost slam it shut. I never really noticed until now that his arms were quite strong. Soon I changed into my pyjamas and fell asleep.