Madison's Hope

«Above: Hope Morrison.
Below: Madison's Favorite Toys»

«A/N: this will kinda go to the songs Madison's Favorite Toys and Hope Morrison, both by Fly Away Hero. Please bear with me here XD. I'm making up how they broke up, if this is accurate to real life then damn... Oh, they're 21 here»

•Dalton's POV•

I was at the bar, it was kinda far from my apartment in LA. I was stirring my drink, which was a mix of ginger ale and vodka, with my pinky finger. My friend was supposed to meet me here, but he had baled on me. Spinning around in my stool, I noticed a brunette girl walking into the bar.

She seemed familiar, a beautiful brunette with a tight red tanktop, short jean shorts, and ankle boots with socks that went almost over her kneecaps. She walked over to the bar by me and ordered a Sex on the Beach. I looked at her closely, I knew her from somewhere...

"Dalton?" She asked me as I saw her face, realizing who it was, Madison McLaughlin.

"Madison? Long time no see." I joked as her drink came. She sat down in a stool close to me.

She was more beautiful than ever. Her hair was loosely curled, she had purple eyeshadow lightly dusted on her eyelids with some eyeliner and clear lip gloss.

"Yeah, last time I saw you in person was when we broke up..." Her voice trailed off as I nodded, downing the rest of my drink.

"Congrats on your singing career." She looked at me, trying to make conversation.

I just looked at her, not saying anything for a moment. "Yeah, congrats on your acting gigs"

*flashback to 4 years ago when they were 17*

•Madison's POV•

Cole and I had just had sex. we hadn't intended to as I was still dating Dalton, but we were both drunk. Long story short, we had made muffins with a bottle of achahol in them for some reason and yeah...

We were just laying in his bed in our underclothes, talking and randomly singing. We heard a door open from downstairs and footsteps coming up the stairs rapidly.

"Dude! Will and me are gonna go to that paintball party right now if you wanna come!" Shit, it was Dalton.

We panicked, not having much time, I got up and ran to Cole's bathroom. I heard the door open and Cole quickly grabbed his phone to make it seem like he was just scrolling through Instagram.

"So you wanna come dude?" Dalton asked as he had a smile. I accidentally fell, making a loud thump on the ground.

"Hello Cole's girltoy" Dalton joked as he went to the bathroom to see who it was.

His face fell instantly as he noticed me. He had an expression that looked like he was ready to cry, punch something, and yell all at the same time. He turned around and walked out of the room. I grabbed Cole's button up shirt on the end of the bed and slipped it on, running after him.

"Dalton! Dal wait! Please just let me explain!" I yelled as he stopped and faced me.

"Oh, please explain then." He said flatly with sarcasm, but a sad/angry look in his eyes. I stammered, not knowing what to say.