Chapter 2: A Stroll Down Memory Lane

((This chappy is dedicated to you, being one of my wonderful readers!))

~ Lucy's POV ~

I stretch, looking at my surroundings. Wait..... WHERE THE HELL AM I!?!?!? Oh yeah, I'm back home with Mira-née, Elf-nii-chan, and Lis-chan! Yeah, I call my twin Lis-chan, gotta problem? I look at the bed, it was the same bed I had used when I was little, in fact, the entire place looked the same as when we had left for that mission.... I guess no one came in here after they came home... I can't exactly blame them... I take out the locket Mira-née gave me for my birthday. I had never looked at it, but I always wore it, thinking it would lead me back to my family.... wait...... WHY AM I THINKING ALL OF THIS SAPPY BULLSHIT!?!?! I am a strong independent woman! Who has a crush on Natsu... Huh? No! I didn't say anything!!!! I open my locket, revealing the family picture me and my siblings took before we joined Fairy Tail. I smile at the little me, who was holding the doll Elf-nii-chan gave me, I had named her Gonzales, but when I was training I re-named her. She is now Michelle. "LISANNA! ELFMAN! BREAKFA- wait -LUCY! BREAKFAST!" Mira-née yelled, and I suddenly smelt a waft of of warm pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice. Mouthwatering, to say the least! It reminded me of the day when I first helped Mira-née cook, we made bacon and eggs, with toast, I was so proud of myself.. Ha, now I can bake a cake. How is putting bread in a toaster even close to that? I then realize I haven't showered, dressed, or even answered Mira-née! I run out the door to the railing, leaning on the railing. "I'll be downstairs in a bit!" I yell, secretly happy I don't have to eat charcoaled meat anymore. Don't ask. I run back into my room, grabbing the pink unicorn towel I used as a kid, totally forgetting the fact Lis-chan and I share a room. She stretches, and looks at me. We use a bunk bed. I sleep on the top bunk while she uses the lower one. It suits us cause in reality, I have my head in the clouds and she's a bit more down to Earth. "Is breakfast ready, Lu-chan?" Lis-chan asks, still a bit groggy from sleep. "Yep! And I get the bathroom first!!" I yell, running into the bathroom we have. "Hey! Now I have to use the one in the hallway!!" She yells, groaning. "Haha, sucka!" I yell, turning on the shower. After I wash my hair, and brush my teeth, I have to decide what to wear..  I search through my dresser until I find an outfit that is my size, but not my style....

  I search through my dresser until I find an outfit that is my size, but not my style

The sneaker are ok though! I grab my purse and head downstairs. "Lucy! How was your sleep?"       Mira-née asks me. "I had a wonderful sleep, thanks!" I say, smiling brightly. "That's wonderful, Lu-chan!" Lis-chan says, coming downstairs. "A real man's sleep help him have a real man's day!" Elf-nii-chan yells. "Eh?" I ask. "Never mind..." Mira-née says. "Eat up!" She says, placing breakfast on the table. I eat at a reasonable pace. As soon as we finish we start heading to the guild. I smile to myself, half of me wanting to see Natsu-kun and Levy-chan again. And Bixlow-kun, cause I heard a certain family member has a crush on him... and Laxus-kun, Mira has a crush on him... are they dating yet? And Ever-chan, Lis-chan told me they were dating! But the other half of me is nervous. What if they hate me? Or worse, forgot I exist? As soon as I start to worry, Mira-née says, "Here we are!" And I look up. The guild hall looks different... "If you're wondering why the guild hall looks different, it's because Phantom Lord destroyed it. But it's better now! Come on and see!" Li-chan says, opening the doors. And with that, all eyes were in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol! Sorry for the cliff-hanger, but I updated! I had no idea this story was becoming so popular, I thought it would be like my other stories, where i had it's moment of glory, and then it all goes downhill, but boy, did you all prove me wrong! I will try to update sooner, but don't expect me to update a few minutes after this! It takes time for me to update 11 stories at once, an I'm about to post Book to in the Stone Trilogy, and a backstory book! So bear with me, please! See ya, Shooting Stars!                                                                                                                                ~AirPokemon❤️