Fix

First ones a superfamily so woo
-Castiel

"How do you even do this?"tony groaned in frustration as he fumbled with peters clothes."why are baby clothes so difficult"he added and jumped a bit when he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"Tony do you need help?"steve asked placing a small kiss to the side of Tony's neck "this is frustrating"he spoke and moved aside and steve fixed the small childs clothes "there"he spoke when he finished "why must they make baby clothes so complicated"he groaned "you'll get the hang of it"steve chuckled.

"I have to run somewhere real quick and see fury"steve paused "do you think you'll be okay with peter alone?"he added pulled on his jacket "yeah yeah I'll be fine"he smiled and steve placed a kiss to his lips then to peters forehead and Peter waved bye with his little hand.

When steve left tony brought peter down to the lab 'sir Mr.rogers wouldn't like this' Tony's AI JARVIS spoke "he'll be fine"tony spoke and sat at his table with peter in his lap "papa fix"peter clapped his hands "yep and don't tell dada I brought you down here"tony spoke going through files on his computer.

Tony sat peter on the floor with some of his toys and went to tinkering with parts for a suit as usual ending up in a tank top and  grease and dirt litered his arms and a bit on his face.

About an hour later steve arrived home 'welcome home sir'JARVIS called "Jarvis where is tony and peter?"steve asked noticing neither of then were in the living room 'sir and peter are in the lab' JARVIS replied and steve sighed he knew it'd happen.

He walked down to see tony fixing up parts and he walked in "Tony where is Peter?"steve asked and tony pointed on a place on the floor "there"his answer was short.

"Tony he isn't there"steve crossed his arms and Tony's stood up and looked around "Peter?"both of them called and tony heard giggling and looked over on the wall to see Peter stuck to the wall like a spider "found him"tony cheered and grabbed the child from the wall.

"I keep forgetting he can do that"steve breathed in relief and grabbed peter from Tony since tony was dirty."papa fix"peter mumbled and clapped his hands "yes and papa shouldn't have brought you down here"steve pecked the child's nose receiving a giggle from him.

"I want kisses too"tony pouted "should papa get kisses too?"steve asked peter "papa sad he want kiss"peter pointed in his direction,and steve walked over and pecked Tony's lips and Tony's smiled "now go shower so we can watch a movie"steve demanded "Jarvis lock up the lab when Tony's leaves"steve added 'yes sir'JARVIS replied and tony rolled his eyes and steve left upstairs.

Soon Tony left the lab and showered and ended up in the living room with steve and peter.

"Which movie?"steve asked holding up three movies and Peter pointed to Toy Story and the movie was put in and they all cuddled on the couch,it wasn't before long that Peter feel asleep and Tony drifted off as well.

Steve smiled down at his boys and pecked both their heads and whispered an 'I love you' which  Tony mumbled  'I love you more' before falling asleep.