THE WARDROBE

Hello, and welcome to my story.

I really hope you might find yourself somewhat enjoying this story. It is short and it was the first thing I ever wrote- just a warning. I basically wrote it for my own enjoyment.

But I am going to give you a little preview of the book of you want to read that, and basically just introduce the characters and all that.

Thanks for reading this little note... You don't have to read this part of you don't want to. If you'd rather, you can just skip this entire thing and continue on to the first chapter.

Enjoy!!

-------------

PREVIEW:

Emma and Kristina are twins, and best friends. Life in England is great for them, and they couldn't have a better life as 15 year olds.

Their grandmother owns a huge house that they visit quite often. And even though they've been there many times, every time they visit there is more to see. More to explore.

One day, while exploring in a room they've never seen before, Kristina finds a hole in the closet. So, she decides to explore it. And so does Emma.

Inside of that room they find an incredible wardrobe. Carvings cover it from top to bottom and the most interesting carving is the lion. It takes their breath away.

So, they decide to explore that too.

And inside of the wardrobe they find a magical land, like nothing they've ever seen or heard of before.

They have entered Narnia in the time of the rule of the Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve.

But they don't know it.

Not long into their trip they find a castle. And somehow, they make their way up to that and explore it, too.

There is no telling what will happen now that two more humans have entered Narnia.

Emma and Kristina don't know where they are or who they're talking to. But once they enter this land, everything changes.

END OF PREVIEW.

-------------

CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS:

Emma: 15 years old. Dirty blonde hair, Hazel eyes. Kind and honest, and good in school back home. Kristina's twin.

Kristina: 15 years old. Dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes. Considerate and responsible, very curious. Emma's twin.

(Then, obviously, there are the Pevensies and Caspian. And Aslan. All of those Narnia characters are kind of obvious, but I'll write them down for you too. I have read the books, but these explanations are based on the movies, because those are the most common and they are a little more visual, and they are also based off of my opinion on them. Definitely comment if you want me to do it from the books instead.)

Peter: oldest Pevensie sibling. Blonde hair, blue eyes. High King of Narnia, called, 'High King Peter the Magnificent'. Responsible, brave, and a great leader.

Susan: second oldest Pevensie sibling, oldest girl. Brown hair, blue eyes. Queen of Narnia, called 'Queen Susan the Gentle'. Kind, caring, and smart.

Edmund: second youngest Pevensie sibling. Brown hair, brown eyes. King of Narnia, called, 'Kjng Edmund the Just'. Clever, witty, and intelligent.

Lucy: the youngest Pevensie sibling. Brown hair, blue eyes. Queen of Narnia, called, 'Queen Lucy the Valiant'. Kind, curious, and joyful.

Caspian: former Prince of Telmar, King of Narnia. Dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Brave, responsible, smart.

Aslan: he is The Great Lion, and the Creator of Narnia. Golden-haired. Brave, smart, wise, kind, caring, and many more.

The White Witch: the villain. Also called Jadis. Enemy of Aslan. Blonde/ sort of whiteish hair. Evil and mean, but also kind of brave, in a way.

And those are all of the main characters. Of course, there will be a few others, but those are the main ones.

-------------

Thank you for reading. If there are any questions you have, you can comment them right here and I will try and answer them at the ends of the chapters.

Thanks for reading! Now, for the story.

-------------