"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked.

"That isn't just any old manky boot mate," Fred said.

"It's a portkey" George finished.

"Time to go." My father said.

"What's a 'portkey'?" Harry asked.

"Ready?" Mr.Diggory asked us. "After three. One... Two..."

Harry still wasn't touching the boot.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley yelled. Harry rushed over and put his hand on the boot.

"Three!"

Suddenly, we were lifted up and spinning like a pinwheel. Everyone started screaming. Who knows how long we were there spinning and screaming our heads off. There was some sort of lightning that zapped us from one place to another. The men, however, seemed to be having the times of their lives.

"Okay! Let go kids!" My father instructed.

"WHAT?!" Hermione and I cried.

"Let! Go!"

I released my grasp on the boot as I went tumbling towards the ground, flailing my arms like a maniac.

"EEEEEE!" I screamed. I fell onto the solid ground with a thump.

"OOF!" I groaned loudly. I sat up to see if everyone was there but I didn't see my non-fraternal twin brothers.

"Hey guys where are Fred and George?" I asked watching as the three fathers and Pretty Boy came down with ease.

"Right..."

"Here..." I heard from under me. I looked down to see I was on top of them. Everyone started to laugh as I started to blush.

"Hey Georgie." Fred called out.

"Yeah Freddie?" George answered.

"It seems someone has gained a few pounds don't you think?"

I slapped Fred across the head.

"Shut up you!" I said laughing. I rolled off the twins and onto the ground. I looked up to see Pretty Boy looming over me with a hand out. I grabbed his hand sending sparks throughout my body. He pulled me up like I was a feather. I pulled too hard and slammed into his chest. He smelled like peppermint. "Thanks again," I said with a smile and most likely a blush.

He nodded with a smile and we walked side by side up another hill. All of a sudden, brooms zoomed by us.

"Well kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!"

The place was packed. Green and red were everywhere! People had flags, banners, towels, Everything! As we passed through we saw people juggling with enchanted balls that flew around messing up my hair. There were weird instruments and animals. Someone on a low flying broom zoomed over our heads.

"Blimey. Parting of the waves I think old chap, see you at the match." Mr. Diggory said to Mr. Weasley. They shook hands as did Mr. Weasley and my father. I started walking away with the Diggory's, my brother and father, when Ginny called out,

"Hazel is it alright if you stay in our tent just for an hour? There's something I want to talk to you about." I felt a weight drop in my stomach that I wouldn't get to spend more time with Cedric but I dismissed it.

"Sure!" I said with a forced smile. I turned to everyone else. "Bye Everyone!"

Ginny and I walked over the tent. Everyone filed in and Hermione, Ginny and I walked into the mini dining room.

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry!" Mr. Weasley instructed.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins and I exclaimed.

"Feet off the table!" Mr. Weasley said to the twins who were sitting at a table resting their feet on it.

"Feet off the table!" They replied taking their feet off the table and putting them back on as soon as Mr. Weasley walked past. I laughed at how in sync they were.

Hermione, Ginny and I raced to the bed. I flopped onto one as Ginny sat next to me.

"Soooo... what did you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Oh! So how are you doing?" Ginny said suspiciously.

"Well... fine, I guess"

"Is fine really the word?" Hermione asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What are you on about?" I asked skeptically. Ginny had I HAVE A SECRET written all over her face.

"WE SAW YOU WITH DIGGORY!" She screamed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean we saw the way you looked at him and blushed when he caught you. Also, you called him Pretty Boy," she said poking at my leg.

"Gin, I've got a nickname for everyone. You know that. I don't know what you guys are on about." I said moving a knut with my magic. Was it that obvious? Play it casual Hazel, play it casual...