After our delicious breakfast, we headed out of the Burrow. I trudged along behind my dad. 

"Ron, where are we actually going?" I heard Harry ask.

"Dunno. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Mr. Weasley replied. We walked a little bit further until we reached a large tree where a little man with what looked like a heavy bag was.

"Arthur! Nate! It's about time!" the man exclaimed. I stood behind my father, too lazy to move foward. I heard a ruffle of leaves in the tree above. I peered into the tree but saw nothing.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." He said turning to look at Ron. "This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me and Nate at the ministry." Diggory. I know that name...

"Yes, yes, indeed." Mr. Diggory said. He looked at Hermione. "She your's Nate?" He asked my father.

"Oh no, that's Hermione Granger. This-" My dad said pointing at me over his shoulder. "is Hazel but at the moment, she is being quite rude. Hazel, say hello to Mr. Diggory." He said. I pushed forward and stuck out my hand, applying a smile to my face.

"Hello Mr. Diggory nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand. "My father speaks fondly of you."

"Ah, well! Good to hear, good to hear."

Suddenly a body dropped from the tree. I gasped and stepped back in surprise and fear. A tall, strong, handsome figure just fell from a tree. It was the Seeker from last year.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr. Weasley asked. My eyes were wide open in shock.

"Yes sir," Cedric replied nodding and shaking Mr.Weasley's hand and then my father's. 

I turned slowly to look at Hermione and Ginny who looked each other then at me with huge grins. I shook my head and walked next to the twins. Next thing I knew, there was Cedric, walking right next to me. I looked for a clearing up ahead, trying not to look at Cedric when my foot caught on a root from a tree. I gasped as I fell forwards, waiting for my face to hit the ground. But it never came.

I felt a warm hand clamp around my hips, one of the fingers finding a strip of bare skin under the hem of my shirt. He squeezed gently, bringing me back to a standing position and restoring my balance. Energy shot through my body like a nicely hit bludger. I looked into his beautiful gray eyes and couldn't seem to breathe. I noticed how prominent his jaw looked. He dropped his hands.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." I croaked. My mouth felt dry. I felt a ghost of where his hands were. We started to walk again and he leaned over closer to me. I could hear him take a deep breath through the nose.

"A-are you smelling me Pretty Boy?" I asked. Shit. I did not just call him Pretty Boy.

"Pretty Boy? I've heard that one before. And yeah. You smell like roses." he said with a smile.

"Probably because I'm wearing perfume that Hermione got me," I replied with a smile as we started walking up a hill.

"That's it, just over there!" Mr. Diggory exclaimed. We walked to the top of the hill to see a... dirty old boot. Must be a Portkey.

"Shall we? We don't want to be late." Mr. Weasley said.

"Come on! Get in there now! Get yourself into a good position." Mr. Diggory instructed. I circled around the boot with Hermione and Ginny and knelt down, placing my hand on it.