The Pack on hold

I know that a lot of people might not like the type of story of being bitten and transformed into a werewolf so this is not one of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story does not start with me it starts with my great great grandma and grandpa. They were witches but there first child was a werewolf but they couldn't figure out how. Well when my grandma was a child her mother was a witch as well. So for my 2nd great grandmas mom put a curse on her that her first born would be a werewolf and her second a witch, and every generation after would be the same. Somewhere between then and now, the curse was shifted just enough that all children born of our blood would be part witch part werewolf.

That's where it comes to me, I'm the only Child of Randy and Leanne Markson. They were very power full when they were alive. I now live with my Uncle Levii, he's 32 now. Hes nice and gentle.He has black hair blue eyes. He's very muscular, he has one 1 child his daughter Sarabi, she has blond hair green eyes after he mother, who was human and killed when my parents died 4 long years ago. Sarabi is 5 but cant rememeber her mom since she was only 1 when she seen her last.

I have brown hair grey eyes, my uncle thought i was blind the first time he seen my eyes. I usually wear pure black as a statement for my parents, they loved how it somehow brought out the color in my eyes. I'm 16 my birthday is in 3 days.

My best friend in the whole wide world is Talia. She just turned 17, She has red hair blue eyes and a body to kill for, dont get me wrong i love my body but hers is what every girl wants and what all the guys wanted to date. She knew she was a werewolf before she turned, her famil's a part of my uncles pack.

Yep Levii's alpha, I never liked that one bit, my father before he died was alpha but told my uncle that if anything were to happen to him and his mate (a.k.a. mom) then he had control of the pack and was my legal guardian.

"Hey Lev" i said coming down stairs for breakfast. He hates it when i come down with my bathrobe on over my shorts and tank top wearing my monkey slippers. "Soooooooooo.......whats for breakfast?"

"Food.." when i looked at him with a what looked he bust out laughing "i told you last night i had to go to work early but you were talking to...wait for it....wait" as Talie walked "her all night"

"Morning Lev whats up with you Trinity?" i was laughing at my uncle

"Lev's face he knew you were coming hahaha he just gave me a wtf look like he dont know your here everyday" i was still laughing as Rob went to change.

"So............" asked Talia.

"what?" i probably had a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Who are you going to the dance with?" Talia wanted me to go to the school dance it was 3 months away but she liked to be prepared. With that she started snicking.

"What?" i asked her looking at her laughing full on now "What?" with that thought something wet hit my head.

"SARABI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled and jumped up (now if you have a little sister or brother imagine when you guys play and when you run at them full speed that moment they shreek and run imagine that face)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAD DAD THE CRAZY CHICKS AFTER ME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD HELP" she ran up stairs with me on her heals and Talia laughing so much she falls out of the chair "your next" i tell her as i take the stairs 2 at a time.

"Welp i guess ill see ya" she grabs her bag and runs out the door. 

"What did you do now sarabi?" asked uncle.

"Nothing father she came at me" giving puppy dog eyes.

"uh huh and why is she wet then?" he knew i laughed a little to myself.

"ummmmm she jumped in the shower?" she looked so cute in her pigtails and little princess outfit.

"ha ok well go get ready it will be a long day today. You too Trinity."

"what why uncle i was going with Talia...to go ........shopping for the dance" hopefully he would fall for it i would rather shop then meet the new pack.

"Well since i heard Talia leave you get to go with us"  crap "and the dance is in 3 months" double crap...well that made sense he was dating Talia's mother Lidia. She was maybe 10 years younger then her uncle but she didnt mind she wanted Talia to be her cousin. She looks just like Talia except it was like a 16 year older Talia. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was just the first part not the first chapter tell me what you think. I will try to start the next part but i dont know when it will be done so hope this is a good preview of a (hopefully) good book.