I want her!

Hi guys! Soooooo this is a 1D fanfic I HOPE EVERYBODY READ IT!

you will love it! It will be quite good I promise!

For being more expecific it is a Harry fanfic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Want Her!

Main Characters:

-Harold Edward Styles

-Katelyn Marie Duke

Characters:

Louis Tomlinson

Zayn Malik

Liam Payne

Niall Horan

Lauren James

Logan Lerman

Alexandra Clark

Melany Hunter

Marianne Ryman

Chloe Tydale

Danielle Thompson

Marcela Rickford

Josh Hutcherson

Ethan Harries

Introduction:

Kate Tomlinson, a 17 years old teenager with a normal life...her life isn't that perfect..why?! THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY ASKS...well paparazzi every where...maybe you will think is because she is Louis's sister...Well in part is that but there is more..her boyfriend is Logan Lerman,Yes the famous actor or as everybody will say Percy Jackson..how do they met?..well Kate had being friend of Logan long time ago because Johanna (Kate's mom) & Logan's mom were friends since little.

Harry & Kate know each other since X Factor auditions, When Louis went to audition Kate went with him,Harry finds something in Kate that he doesn't know what is it...He thinks is that friendship he has with her or that one of his best friend is her brother so that makes Kate like a sister, what Kate looks on harry is just a good friendship...Months has being before this 5 guys became more than just a boyband, And become best friends,for Kate, harry is her best friend and she can see him just like a friend you can trust in all possible ways, but harry is seen only beyond a friendship. spends a year in which they are separated, while Kate is still studiyng,Harry goes on tour.Kate hurts not to see her brother for a long time since he is the one who understands it better than anyone else but also feel that strange feeling that miss someone or something that she loves so much.

In her b-day her mom & friends had a surprise that she won't believe. That surprise will change EVERYTHING .

All that months they weren't together where eternity to harry since he like her. harry didn't think that if he left maybe Kate will have a boyfriend or something like that and that will ruin all the possible ways to be together as a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys! Please tell me what you think! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! so far I think you will love it!