Chapter 2: Because You Are My Brother

Feng Jianyu POV

Its raining really hard today. I was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus. I look at the sky it seems like the rain will took a long time. It's really dark. It's a gloomy day.. I sigh. I remember my conversation with my twins Daru.

"can u help me?' he asked me.

"help u?? "

"yes.."

"help what?"

"help me to get Wang Qing. I want him. I want him become mine" I was totally shocked the words come out from his mouth. I knew he had a crush on Wang qing and I never thought that he will think this far.

His face full of hope to me.

"err..im not sure I can help you."

"why?? Do you like him?"

Gulp..

"no..it is just err..I don't know if he is gay or not" I told him.

"why don't u asked him if he is interest with women or man or both" sigh..Daru..

"why me?"

"tch.. Because you are my brother u should find happiness to ur brother right?"

"Why u didn't asked other person. I mean im not closed with him. We just roommate" his reasoning seriously annoying me.

"I knew both of u r not bff but u r the person who knew what he do on his daily life." he told me.

Sigh..what a great reason Daru

"im not promising anything."

"okay..at least tell me what is his favorite food, favourite things to do, his hobby, his favorite color..just tell me everything about him okay?" I stunned. Daru being serious.

"sigh..Daru..I will try okay? Just pen and paper I will give you the info" I don't know why I'm agree with him. This is bad I mean disaster. I just give the person that I love to my brother. I can't believe I did this.

I jot down a few info that I knew about Wang Qing and Daru happily read it.

"hehehehe..I don't know Qingge seriously hate ghost story."

"he totally hate whenever we watch ghost story at the dorm. He went to another room while waiting for us to finish our movie." I told him.

"he is an interesting person" he told me.

Deep in my heart I felt regret. Maybe this is the best. I don't wanna lose my friend and I don't wanna lose my brother. Maybe it is the best if only one person was hurt.

Daru reading the info that I gave him. "this is it?"

"yeah..that is the only thing that I know about him"

"great..I love u Dayu. You can asked me anything from now on. I will give you"

"yeah right.." I chuckled. I felt my chest hurt so much

I was looking at the sky again. The rain still not stopping and the bus still not arrived. I'm just unlucky person. Sigh..

************

Wang Qing POV

I was staring at the gift that Dayu shove to me. It's a black polo shirt.

"for me?" how did he knew that I love polo shirt.