"Oh no you didn't biatch" I said, moving towards her, my anger growing by the second as I felt something build up inside of me.

"Mother, father, brother, stop it this instant" a voice roared from the top of the staircase and I felt my feet stop as my head turned to face Sebastian walking quickly down the stairs with Brock right behind of him.

"You have this thing! Walking around your house with a child!" the lady, who I now know as Sebastian's infuriating mother said, her high pitch voice echoing through the room.

"This thing as you keep calling her, is our mate." Sebastian said, coming to stand on my right, wrapping an arm around my waist as Brock walked towards Dysme, taking her into the kitchen and away from all of this.

"Oh dear" the women replied, her voice lowering and they all relaxed yet I just stayed their looking at them with my eyebrows raised, they serious?

"Sorry" the brother mumbled, not looking me in the eye, yea, he shouldn't look me in the eye.

"You freaking attacked me!" I yelled at them, "With a child in my arms! And for your information, she isn't my daughter by blood, but daughter in every other aspect, if you harmed her ill have your heads on sharpened stakes!" I stated calmly before walking the way Brock took Dysme, wanting to check on my little sweetheart.

"Well, you got yourself a feisty one" I heard the dad say with a chuckle, he wasn't too bad, I liked him, he didn't offend me.

Their voices became a blur as I made my way to the kitchen to see Mrs Kelly awake and cooking some pancakes on the stove. I smiled at her kindly before going to sit down next to Dysme who was now happily drinking a glass of milk. I was pulling silly facEs at her, making her giggle and laugh when I noticed Sebastian walk through the door, his family following close behind him, the mother and brother wearing guilty looks while the father winked at me, looked between his wife and son and rolled his eyes. Yup, I like this dude.

"Apologise now!" Sebastian said with a warning tone under his voice.

"I am very sorry for attacking you; I didn't know you and was surprised when I saw you open the door. I am truly sorry" his brother said, looking me in the eyes and I could tell he was serious before turning to look at the mother.

"I'm sorry as well, I shouldn't have called you those things, I didn't know Sebastian had found his mate and I'm deeply sorry, can you forgive me my dear?" she asked and I could hear the sincerity in her voice so I thought about it for a second.

"It is alright, I understand, Dysme is fine and so am I so I guess everything is alright" I replied with a soft voice, I didn't really want to stay on bad terms with Sebastian's parents.

"Well, you guys know Brock," Sebastian started off saying, Brock nodding his head towards them and Sebastian's Dad nodding back while his mother gave a warm smile. "This is Desdemona, our mate and Dysme, Desdemona's daughter. Dessy, this is my Dad, Demetrius, the King, my mum, Lily, and my younger brother Lyle"

"Nice to meet you all," I said politely giving them all a smile even though they nearly killed me, oh well, family quarrels, what can you do.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sebastian asked as everyone sat down in a seat around the table, Sebastian standing behind me as I was in between Brock and Dysme who was looking at Sebastian's family while drinking.

"I actually don't know, I just got a feeling that I should come here today" DemetriuS replied, putting his arm around the shoulders of his wife.

While Dysme was drinking the last of her milk, Mrs Kelly brought the pancakes over and placed them in the middle of the table so that everyone could grab their own. I got one for Dysme and cut it up into smaller pieces for her so she could eat it quicker because she wanted to play outside today again. Everyone ate in silence, not an awkward silence just a normal I'm stuffing my face with food sort of silence.