Instructions.

On the next page, the chapter is called 'Example' to show how I would layout your chapter in this book, if you got confused.

What I will do:
• Correct grammatical errors.
• Correct and add punctuation.
• Space out paragraphs.
• Highlight point of views.

If you would like me to do more or less of these bullet points, then comment on your page in this book.

How it will be laid out:
For each book that I will edit, each will have a chapter in this 'Editing' book. The title of the chapter will be the name of your book, so you will know which page to go to.

I will tag the author in the chapter for their book and keep it updated in the amount of chapters that I have edited.

How I will edit each book:
I will edit as many chapters as you would like; so if you have sequels that you would like me to edit, I will gladly edit those also.

Details:
To edit your book, I will need information such as your E-mail so you can send me your work. Obviously you don't have to give me this information over the comments, so just simply DM me instead if you wish.

Please don't send me your paragraphs over DM, because then that means that not only I have to write it all out, but you do too, as you can't copy and paste over it.

If at any point you want me to stop editing your book, I will instantly delete your chapter in this book. But if you change your mind later I won't mind going back to editing it.

Do's and Don'ts:
Don't be worried what I will think about your book because I will gladly edit anything, even of a range of toddler plays to Fifty Shades of Grey.

I don't mind anything like:
• Kinks.
• BDSM.
• DDLG.
• Anime.
• Age gap.
• Sexual content.

However, I will not promote anything that encourages:
• Racism.
• Sexism.
• Bullying.
• Homophobia.
• Sexual abuse.

Form:
• Name of book.
• Name of author.
• How many chapters you would like for me to edit, (e.g. The whole book. Or, edit each chapter as you update.)

Write up the forms in the comment section in this chapter. ONLY DM me for E-mail information, please don't send me your form over it.