Chapter 4: Message Sent

Alexander grabbed my now bloody face and made me look at him. "How old are you? Like ten?" He asked examining me. I smacked his hand away from me. "No Bitch! I'm seventeen!" "I advise you to watch your mouth smidget! We can easily kill you" Alexander said. He moved my hair to the side and raised his eyebrows. "Hmm, You gotta nice ass hickey." He touched it, I smacked his hand away and pushed him hard. The other guy raised the gun to my temple.

"Put it Down Domian"

"The fuck kinda name is that?!" I said.

"My name bitch!" He replied. He had that Debo voice from the movie Friday. "Wow, pretty face, ugly mouth" Alexander said. "Wish I could say the same for you" I said smirking. He clenched his jaw and glared. I smirked, I knew I had gotten to him.

"Listen, I were gonna let you off with a few scratches.. But you fucked that opportunity up! Ms. SMARTASS! Tell Shane we mean business! And if he tries to retaliate, Just know that we know where your school is. Everytime he fights back, you! Get hurt from our friend Domian. All the way until either: you kill yourself, Shane gets killed, or.. Which I highly doubt, You kill us. Tell him when you wake up" He said turning on his heels to walk away. "What do you mean 'When I wake up' you Opp?!" I asked. I heard him chuckle.

"Knock her ass out! And fuck her up.. Shane needs to understand the message"

I saw Domian smile devilishly at me. Before I could even think, I felt a heavy ass blow to the head. Knocking my lights out.

----

I awoke on my living room couch. I saw Shane, JB, Bullet, Taylor, And Ray loading up guns. I saw Zay sitting next to Bullet. I tried to sit up, bad idea. My whole body ached. "Shit.." I said. Everyone's head shot up towards me. Abrielle run over to me and hugged me. I screamed in pain. She quickly let go. Shane walked to me and sat down. "How do you feel?" Shane asked softly.

"Confused! Why the hell am I not in a Hospital!?" I basically yelled.

Bullet snickered. "We were on our way to do that, Shane was gonna drop us off there" Abrielle said grabbing her purse. I looked at the guns. "Were ya'll on the way to Kill Alexander?" I asked. "Hell yeah! No one fucks with Shane's sister and lives!" Ray said cocking his gun back.

"NO- Ow!!" I said.

"Why you say no?" Zay asked. "Alexander said I'm gonna pay for your actions! If you retaliate, I'm getting my ass kicked by Domian De-bo looking ass" I explained. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?" Shane yelled to the top of his lungs. "He said he know where my school is" I finished. I saw that Shane had this look on face. I never saw that face before. "Abrielle, Bullet and Zay are gonna drive with you to take Krystle to the hospital. JB, Ray, and I are gonna stay here and think." Shane said.

Abrielle nodded and grabbed Shane's keys. Bullet picked me up and carried me bridal style. "This is the only time I'm gonna be gentle with you" Bullet whispered into my ear. Then his hand slid down to my butt. I smirked. "really, when I in pain you do this?" I mumbled lowly enough only for him to hear. He chuckled softly and laid me across the back seat. He laid my head on his lap. Zay got in the front seat with Abrielle.

On the way to the hospital, Bulket kept slyly feeling me up. Hands always ending up in inappropriate places. He moved my hair and looked at the Hickey. He smiled at it. "What are you smiling about Princeton?" Zay asked. "Your real name is Princeton?" I asked. "No, it's just a name that Close friends and Family call me" "What is your Real name?" I asked. "Nunya" He replied. I pouted.

~~~

Bullet's POV

We arrived at the hospital and They took Krystle in. 10 minutes later, they told us that she needed to go into surgery. One of her ribs were really close to piercing her left lung. If she would've breath the wrong way. It would've been over with for her tiny ass. We were sitting in the waiting room when I saw Zay reading this Feminist Catalog. I put my hand over the magazine. "Hey! Stop it!" She said slapping my hand away. I smirked. "So how is your little boyfriend Justin?" I asked. "How is your girlfriend Krystle" She snapped. "Woah! calm down feisty!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "And she's not my girlfriend.. She's like my..." "Friend with benefits?" "Yeah!" I nodded. She nodded too and rolled up the magazine.

Swack!

"Ow Zay! Damn! What the hell!?" "Don't you know how to treat a woman!?" She sternly said. "Look, I know Krystle isn't the most.. Lady-ish type but She's still a woman!! Dangit boy, What if someone was doing this to your mom?" She asked. "Before or after Her Death?" I asked bluntly. "You know what I mean Jacob" She said. Oh shit.. She used my real name, She's pissed. She grabbed my hand into her's and looked me dead in the eyes. Maybe she's not pissed. "Princeton, I know you're better than this, if.. you like Krystle, then go for her. Instead of treating her like this" She said. I looked down at our hands then back to her. "Fine.." Then I pulled my hand back.

Abrielle soon walked up to us. "Shane is on the way up here, He said he needs to talk to you two" Zay and I nodded. "Anything on Krystle?" Zay asked. "She's out of surgery but she's sleeping" "You went back there?" I asked. "Yeah, They cleaned her cuts but she's beaten pretty badly" Abrielle said. "Damn.." I said. I actually felt sorry for her.

Krystle's POV

I was in a church. People was crying all around me. I wondered why. Until I saw a casket in the front of the church.  There was sad music playing and Abrielle was crying. Everyone was wearing black. You could feel this cold, eerie breeze all around like Death was picking out his next victim. "What's Going on?" I asked to myself. I started to slowly walk up to the front where the casket was. Each row I passed, people started to disappear. My background fading, getting blacker. I made it to the front of the casket and looked to my left. I saw a couple staring at me and smiling. Then Shane appeared next to the couple.

Before I could even open the casket. Alexander walked right next to me and laughed wickedly. He looked down at the casket and put his hand on it. I looked back at Shane, He put his head down. Then Alexander smirked. And then looked at me and said.

"Message Sent"