Back Home

Hayley's POV
After an 8 hour drive, it felt amading to be back home. Kaylah is nice. She didn't want to leave. But, our neighbors adopted her so she was nearby. Before she left, she whispered in my ear "Annie likes me more than you. She said it, it's not my fault." She then left with her suitcases. I then ran to my room. I screamed. How could Annie? I trusted her! Suddenly everything changed.
Annie's POV
I was practicing my Level 8 floor routine when Hayley comes up to me, sobbing. "Why'd you say that!" She was crying hard. At first I was confused. It was what I whispered to Kaylah. Hayley ran to tell. I started sobbing. Wow, Kaylah! Why did YOU tell her? It was our secret!! I then ran to her house.
"Kaylah!" I screamed.
"What?"She asked.
"You told Hayley, didn't you?"
"Why would I?"
"Then why is Hayley crying?"
"A-Annie, Itoldherimsoosoosorry (Where there is no spaces they are talking fast)
"What?"
"Annie, I'm sorry."
"Now my sister came home and now she's crying about it!"
"I said I was sorry!"
"It still won't be the same, Kaylah."
"Neither will what you told me!"
I then got angry and left. "Annie? Why did you escape?" Mommy screamed. I didn't respond, and ran inside. Then, if the couch wasn't behind me, I would've fainted. There was blood, and a knife on the floor.