"Okay,"

"Okay then," I said, now starting to get up.

"Riya," I heard Nivin and turned around.

Neev.

I don't know why I called her. I mean...she just said okay to everything, that's actually a first.

And I don't know why I am feeling angry like this. I was waiting and avoiding it and it's as simple as that for her?

"Neev?"

"Yea... I... I just want to say sorry for everything," I said. "If there's anything I could do for-"

"You don't have to be sorry, I am actually glad we could both stop hurting now,"

"You are glad we are doing this?"

"I am glad I can go back to my life, At least I will be in my world, reality is better than illusions,"

"What are you sayi-"

"I had my fair share of fairy tale too, it's time for me to wake up." she said simply.

I was all tensed and she's as cool as that?

I placed my now empty beer bottle down.

"I am glad you take everything easily," I said, now turning to her, My mood was turning dark, I started to get angry."That's good, I guess, because we don't have any other way since our parents-" I started.

"Don't drag them to this, our parents were never together."

"They couldn't be together because Grandpa interfered, but still there was something...They-"

"Don't blame them; even if I don't know the facts, I know they are good people, Neev."

"Can you hear yourself Riya? Your dad betrayed you, just like my mom, and you are still-"

"Enough Nivin, I trust my dad and I think your mom was a victim too..."

"Oh please! I can understand it if she wanted to leave Aldrick family, but as far as I know; a mother will never leave her son-"

"Stop it Nivin, if you don't know what really happened, don't say a word more."

I marched to her side, "then do you know Ragunad? I waited for her... I waite-"

"You waited for her as a baby Nivin, you didn't even try to find out after you grew u-"

"Stop this," I shouted.

"You hear me out this time, Nivin Rosh Aldrick, if it was me in your place, I would be searching everywhere for her, I would do anything in my control-"

"Stop. this! Damn it,"

I punched the wall and Riya jumped back in shock, her head hit the wall pretty badly.

"Aah..." she cried softly.

"Uh... I... I am sorry," I said, now trying to look, but she just turned away.

"I am alright, Neev." she said and turned around.

I can't believe she is dismissing me like this!

I pulled her back to me.

"Neev!" she exclaimed as I inspected her head.

"It's ok, there's nothing to-" I started.

"I told you I am alright!" she looked angry.

I looked down at her; her eyes were flashing in anger and her lips slightly open. She was still inside my hands; her body was pressed to me as I have trapped her.