Dark Angle

I was going to a birthday party with my little brother so I could hang out with his brothers older sister. But once I got there she went to a party and so I had to stay with the boys because I had my brothers inhaler. And there was no way of getting inside the house with out a key. So I had to hangout with the little boys all night, well in tell I toled them it was time to go too bed. I stayed up after the boys got ready for bed. Later I went up to get something to eat, they had nothing in there house, so I oread some pizza.Latter I though the boys went to bed because the music had stoped playing. I went back downstairs to watch some tv, then I saw some one jump down the window well. I though it was maxes older  brother, we looked at each other for a long time.

     I went back to watching the T.V.  Then I see him jump throw the window and I look at the stairs for a way to run. But then it looks like this guy has some friends, so I run for one of the rooms in the back of the house. But I dont make it before some one grabes me from behind.And puts a cloth over my mouth and the next thing I know its all black.

tell me if you like it so far plz i need to know if I should contune it ok