Part 0: The beginning of a mess.

(I really recommend reading about Gradius and Otomedius before starting this)
Everything was normal... Dark Force was defeated, and many new integrants joined the very knowed Angel Squadron, Al-D-Baran, commonly called "Ale" by Erul, a boy with 17 years old which introduced himself to help the gals, until now, for unknow reasons, he is one of the most closest friends of Emon 5 and is in love with Erul Tron, he is quite fool but very agressive in combat and very strategic, his Riding Viper is the Space Mambow, a very agile yet very powered machine.
Also the newest integrant Gala Alucard joined because want to know what happened to her father Alucard, a girl with 16 years, she is also very agresive in combat and tends to never follow rules also had some problems with the Belmot family like his father Alucard, but aside from that, she is a very good friend of Kokoro Belmot and Hanafuuma Gesshi, her Riding Viper is the Delta British, a slowest version of the Lord British but also very overpowered.
Scarlet Rizer, a descendant of Bill Rizer joined the party too, a 18 years old gal, she is one of the closest friends of Anoa alongside with Erul, also a rival of Hanafuuma, her is also a shifted student from a very recognised military school called "Gryzor", her Riding Viper is the Sabel Tyger, a very balanced viper in terms of Attack and deffense.
Also 2 months before something important in the history of our squadron, something strange happened.
Scarlet was investigating some Bacterion plans when a strange portal opened for a few seconds, leaving a girl, after aborting the mission to see who is her and what happened, she awaken, is worried, she only stay saying -This cant be true...-  Scarlet after relaxing her, ask for her name, which is Jules McKellen, she comes for another dimension which is in war with the "Bydo Empire", Scarlet decide to help her, but with the condition of also helping to stop the Bacterions, Jules accept, she is now a temporal Angel Squadron member, she created herself her own Viper called the "Arrowhead R-9" which ended to be very similar to the Flint Lock of Diol Twee.
3 years of conflicts against the Bacterions, yet nothing too reelevant, until some "normal" day, something strange happened, a giant dreadnought battleship appaered, every Gradian started a Emergency alert, because many of the soldiers died in a attempt against to fight the giant monster.
The Angel Squadron taked care about this and decided to recolect neccesary pieces to make better ships and fight against that thing, Jules had some models in paper of what the actual models could be, hiddenly, she will help and creat the ships.
1 day passed and strangely enough, nothing bad happened, aside from a weak bacterion attack, then Tita think that the Gofer Sister maked a truce with Gygas forces to have combined attack, so Tita, Esmeralda and Madoka take into the action to "kidnap" them and make them to answer some questions, after completing the kidnap, they are interrogated by Tita... Everyone is laughing for the form of how Tita is doing her job, slaping her faces when they dont say anything useful and saying things like -Tita dont like this joke- and -wawawa, Tita can also make excuses like that- until... A answer maked Tita confused, the Gofer sistes answered to the question -Why did you called Gygas?- the answer was rare -We never called Gygas! He is even waiting a moment to kill us!- this answer confused everyone, then they are rejected in escape pods, this is when everyone know that a true battle is about to start, Operetta after this detected another attack, again, a weak one.
2 hours passed after the attack, Madoka, which is now even more intelligent, discovered that the attacks were not from Bacterions, they were from weak forces of Gygas, the cores and ships were absolutely different, altough technically more advanced, they are still only for distraction.
Kokoro and Gala strangely detected 2 ships, they alone start to check individually the ships.