Prologue

2 hours until showtime. All of the acts were prepared to preform. The youngest member  of the Grayson's family was doing some final stretches when a dangerous looking man approached him.
"Hey kid, have you ever heard of Auschwitz?"
At the sound of that name everyone froze.
"No." Dick replied anxiously.
Dick's father, John, immediately rushed over, and protectively put an arm around his son.
"And he never will." John replied looking straight into the man's eyes with fury and worry.
"Oh, he will Mr. Grayson... Time will tell..." the man flatly stated as he chuckled evil and strutted away.

Dick couldn't help but feel curious. Who was that guy? And what's Auschwitz? He wanted to ask his father, but then remembered how upset his father was with the man and decided now wasn't the time to ask.

Little did he know, at that time, he wouldn't have another chance.

"Places everyone! Places! The famous Bruce Wayne is here tonight's show must be perfect!!" Haley, the circus owner warned everyone.

Dick has heard of this Bruce Wayne guy. Some rich guy who owns a rich business is what he categorized him as.

"Graysons! Positions! Now!" yelled Haley.

Go time. Dick's favorite time.

Dick not-so-patiently waited for his cue to begin. As soon as he heard it, he was off, swinging from one side to the other. Then is was his parents' turn to do their "super dangerous" stunt that Dick wasn't allowed to participate in. This angered Dick just thinking about it.

But that anger was short lived when he heard his mother's piercing scream:
"DICK!!!!!"

Crack.

Dick looked down. He knew what he was going to see, but that didn't soothe any of the pain.

"MAMI, TATI!" Dick screamed at the top of his lungs.

The entire tent was silent. Except for a smug laugh from the audience.

"Next stop, Auschwitz."
_________________________________________________________
Ok so here's the Prologue to my first story: Sanity! As you can see I changed some ways things happened because it fits better with my plot. Updates will hopefully be at least 3 times a week, but I'm really busy this time of the year so I make no promises. It's 2am where I live currently so I'm going to end there. Hopefully Chapter 1 will be up tomorrow!  Thanks for reading and share your thoughts!
Stay whelmed,
Breanna :)