(Someone give me a good title QuQ)

The train finally reach Shinjuku, Tokyo. It's another long 8 hours ride back. But well, you're finally back home~ You took all your items and etc, tap out of the station and walk back home.

Once you got home, you un-pack your stuff and everyone welcome you back home. "Sis, welcome back home." "Thank you, Shiro." You smile. Afterwards you check your phone. "Ah? A text message?" You click on the message and read it.

"WHAT?!" You suddenly shouted. "What was that wink and that heart and ahhhhh!!!" The message cause you to flush up red. Shiro and your mum suddenly jump from the scream and ask you what happen and you said its nothing big and told them not to worry. "Tomorrow..huh.. I must prepare a nice beautiful dress.."

But firstly you went to shower then after that you choose your favorite (f/c)* dress. Shiro came in. "Whoa, where are you going tomorrow?" "Err...to a important party...?" You made excuses.  "Whoa! An important party, huh.. Have fun." "Thanks sis~" "But. This dress is not that beautiful, you should wear this." Shiro search through the cupboard and took out a sexy white short dress.

"W-what but it's just a party." "This is why the more you should wear something much sexier and nicer." "...fine, just once..I'll wear that dress.." Shiro smiled and thanks you before she went to switch the lights off and the both of you sleep for the night.

Next morning. You of course woke up at 6am just to shower, dry hair, etc and dress up, bun your hair and with some accessory. "...." 'I swear this is too revealing! Shoutan will confirm tease me... I bet.' You flush up. 'Baka Shiro.'

By then it's 8am(0800hours). Lucky Shinjuku, Tokyo is not far from Shinjitsu ,  Japan. You took out a small white handbag, put your wallet in, wore high-lace socks and white heels. You headed to Shinjitsu, Tokyo train station and the train headed off to Shinjuku, Japan.

You reach there at 9.15am(0915hours) since the train got stuck halfway, causing a bit of delay. But well, doesn't matter, you're not late~  You sit there, waited for Aoi. He came afterwards.

"Sorry, did I made you wait, (y/n)?~ And you're earlier than stated time~" Aoi smirk. He was wearing a white suit with a blue tie and white long pants. Handsome. Indeed he is handsome. Very handsome. You turn your face around. "No.. It's alright, I just got here.." Aoi whistle. "Sexy~" 'Knew it.'

You stood up and walk whilst he walk behind you and the both of you tap out. He then held your hand; interlocking fingers and walk beside you. "!" You flush red. Aoi kept looking at you and how your looking so sexy.

"A-anything wrong with my outfit t-today..?" You asked nervously. "No, nothing~" Aoi smiles. "...." 'It's really embarrassing...' Aoi took you to a high-class restaurant. "H-h-high class restaurant?! B-but!" "Don't worry, I'll pay everything~" Aoi wink. "No but...." You look down. 'We're not even together...'

Aoi then enter the restaurant with you and find a seat for 2. You and him browse thru the menu but you don't feel like ordering anything as they're all so expensive! You close the menu and shook your head while Aoi told the waiter what he wants. He ordered 2 strawberry shortcake, 1 teapot of black tea and 2 lasagna.

The order came after 20 minutes. "Eh? But Shoutan-" You got interrupted by him. "Just enjoy yourself tonight~" He wink before it turn a small smirk. "Okay.. Thank you very much.." You and him then indulge in the cake slowly follow by sipping tea and eat the lasagna.

-Time Skip-

Aoi smiles. 'No matter how many times I look at her,  she's so beautiful no matter in what dress or anything. I must have fallen in love with her.' "I go and pay now." Aoi said. "Hai." You stood up and bow to him as he once again took your hand and walk out of the restaurant.

"Thank you very much, Shoutan." You blush slightly and smile. He smile back. "I know this is sudden but would you like to come to my house?~" You blink and look at Aoi. "I don't mind, I guess.." He took out his cellphone and texted for a chaffer to come over right now.

5 minutes later, the chaffer arrive. Everyone look at you and Aoi. Rich. 'I feel so awkward! Everyone's looking!' Aoi then open the door and ask you to go in and you went into the chaffer follow by him. They drove to right in front of his house in just 10 minutes. Wow.

Your eyes widen. Is this really his house?! His house is way bigger than mine, well obviously but wow! Aoi walk to the main door and open asking you to go in first and you go into his house follow by him. "Welcome (y/n)~ Just treat my house as yours~" "But I- I can't.." "Now come on, don't feel shy or awkward." "Okay.."

You sat down on the sofa as your heartbeat just beat faster as your alone with him. In his house. You then stood up and went to the drawer and open to see a whole lot of his singles and stage play DVD. "Wow.. Hehe~" You took a CD out and put it in the disk player and hear his song.

Aoi then head to his room and shower, get change and everything then he came out and look at you which you are looking at the TV so indulge in it. "?" He walk over to you and look at the TV and back to you, smirking.

Of course you totally had forgotten that you are in his house. "Ah.. Shoutan.. Ahhh.. Kakoii.. Sugoii.. Ahhh.. So handsome.." Your eyes sparkle as you speak out your mind which lead him to smirk. "Ne, (y/n), I'm just here." You suddenly widen your eyes and crawl back. "S-Shoutan?! I...err.. Sorry!" You quickly stood up and bow.

Aoi laugh. "Like I say, treat it as your own house too~ I'm sure my mum won't mind~" "Okay.." "You do really look beautiful.." Aoi said. "!" You look down and blush. "N-no.. You flatter me.." He turn bridal-style carry you to the sofa and puts you down and go on top of you. "?! Shoutan?!"

Aoi smirk. "What I'm saying its the truth~" He then cupped your cheek and smirk deeper. "...." Aoi's face came close to yours that you can smell his breath. 'His face is close! Too close!' He then suddenly planted a kiss onto your lips which cause you to widen your eyes. "?!"

His lip is so smooth and silk-like. Aoi then lick your lips, asking for entrance. 'No, don't...open...someone..please..come..home now..' You shut your eyes tight. You don't want to open but yet you want, your just so afraid that you don't know what he might do. Well, doesn't matter because you love him but yet your afraid.

You can't help but open your lips, forming an 'o' shape,letting his tongue slip into yours. Under the hot kiss, Aoi smirk further as he explore around your mouth and play with your tongue. He then releases the hot kiss. "...." Lost for words, you quickly turn your head and look away. Aoi look at you. "Look at me, (y/n)." He then turn your head to face him.

"W-what is it..?" Aoi smile. "I'm just gonna say this once. I, Aoi Shouta, have fallen in love with (F/N)**" 'Huh... Huh?! No wonder that kiss..' You blush. "I'm also gonna say once. I, (F/N), have also fallen in love with Aoi Shouta." Aoi eyes widen slightly before they turn gentle and he smile and you smile too. "Shoutan..daisuki.." He carry you up and hug you. "Stay here for the night. It's already late." You nod. "Hai." Before the both of you smile.

-End-

I hope you enjoy~ I'm sorry if this is another fk-up story...
*(f/c) - favorite color
**(f/n) - full name