Chapter 30

4 hours of me and Sam just sitting on the sidewalk and hugging. We were so cold. But finally Nate pulled up and I stood up immediately. He got out of his car and sighed, looking at me with sympathy filled eyes. I smiled halfhearted and he walked over to me. I almost immediately hugged him tightly and he pulled me closer. I took in his calming smell and tried not to break down in tears. "Shh, it's ok, babygirl.", he whispered soothingly and I nodded slightly. We pulled away, looked each other in the eyes for a second and I couldn't keep it together. I pulled him closer again and hugged him tighter. "Baby...", he cooed silently and I sobbed into his chest. My life was falling apart. My dad hated me. My sister tried to destroy me. Everyone was against me. Thank god Nate and Sam were there.

The car ride was silent, you only could hear our breathing and the radio quietly playing. Sam and I were laying in the backseats, snuggled up together. I had this tingly feeling in my stomach everytime his hand was brushing against mine, which happend quite often. As if he wanted to hold my hand, but was to scared to do it. I inhaled deeply and grabbed his hand. He intertwined our fingers immediately and kissed my shoulder briefly. I smiled slightly and snuggled up more to him. "No couple shit in the back of my car.", Nate laughed eyeing us shortly, before looking back on the road. "Sorry, but you'll have to deal with it.", Sam laughed and pulled me closer, if that's even possible. "Just be quiet.", Nate laughed and I nodded a little. I closed my eyes and leaned me head against Sams. I was exhausted. "Sleep, baby.", Sammy whispered and kissed my head. I hummed and slowly sleep took over me.

As I opened my heavy eyes and streched a little. We were still driving and Sam was asleep too. Gosh, he looked cute. "When will we be home?", I asked Nate silently, trying not to move to much. Sam needed his sleep too. "1 hour left. Go to sleep again.", he chuckled and I nodded, closing my eyes again.

The second time I opened my eyes, I wasn't in the car anymore. I was now laying in my bed, covered in blankets. I smiled and sat up, looking around. I was alone in the room. I shrugged and went to Nate's room. Empty. I went downstairs and there were Sam and Nate sitting on the couch sleeping. That was the cutest sights ever. Sam was leaning onto Nate's shoulder and their legs were tangled together. I quickly snapped a picture and went upstairs again. They looked way to peaceful for me to wake them up.

-

"Hey, uhm, Izzy?", someone said from behind and I looked up to see Sam. "Yeah?", I asked and turned around to face him. He looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes. "Look, I know we're not together. Yet. And I know you just got out of a relationship. I know that, but I need to know something. Please. Do you love me?", he asked me and I swallowed hard. "Sam.", I sighed, but he shook his head. "I know this is fast and you probably don't feel the same way I do. But I really love you. The whole time. I loved you for so long now. Since the day Ian introduced us. I fell hard. So hard. And you don't have to say it back yet, please just...I don't know. Do something, it's driving me insane.", he sighed and ran through his hair. "Sammy..", I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry, I just...I don't know. I needed to tell you.", he said and I nodded. "Please just promise me. You'll love me right?", he asked with puppy eyes and I smiled at his cuteness. "I will. Forever."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know this is short sorry

Okkkkkkkk this is such a filler oh god. I haven't updated in a while soooo...there you go lol

7  DAYS UNTIL I'LL SEE JACK AND JACK HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS

Love MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara