Chapter 1

Hey guys! This story is for my step sister because she's obsessed with Fast And The Furious. So hopefully you enjoy this as much as she does haha!!!

-Mikayla

Fast and the furious

Brian O'Connor's POV

I pulled into the parking lot behind the town bank just before the street race started. This street race has been talked about for months because one of the best racers is going to be there, a girl named Jaycee. Jaycee hasn't been beat once before, but that's soon gonna change.

"Hey O'Connor!" Dom called. "You ready?"

"Yeah! But the real question is 'are you ready?'" I yell.

"I was born ready!"

Dom is also one of the best drivers and my best friend.

"Hey everyone! She's here, she's here!" someone shouts.

I quickly turn around and see a orange car almost exactly like mine. I can't wait to race her. Jaycee is finally here.

She drives beside me and rolls her window down.

"Hey, you must be Brian, Brian O'Conner, right?" she asks.

"Yeah I am. Don't worry I know exactly who you are, get ready the race is about to start" I answer.

"See ya at the finish line"

I begin walking toward my car, I get in it, and drive to the starting line.

At the line is Dom, Letty, Tej, and some other people I don't know.

"On your mark, get set, go!" the guy yells.

I rev my engine and hot the gas petal hard.

I was currently in first, but Jaycee was very close behind me. I can't let her have this race.

I was in first, Jaycee in second, Dom I'm third, Letty in forth, and Tej was very far behind.

Jaycee was fastly approaching my side, but every time I would just hit the gas harder.

The finish line was coming up so I stepped on the gas as hard as I could. My car flew over the line about five feet in front.

"Yeah!" I yell out the window.

I stop and get out of the car to see Jaycee walking toward me.

"Congrats" Jaycee says to me.

"Thanks, your not bad yourself"

"See you next race?" she asks.

"For sure" I reply and the my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, this is the Los Angeles police department. Your family has just been killed in a house fire"

All of a sudden my heart dropped and I could feel myself about to throw up.

"Uh ok, um I'll be right over"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked the story!

-Taylor