Rin Okumura x Reader Self Harm!

/////Ay, I just wanna say, if you self harm, I care and if you need anyone to talk to for help, I am here~ anyways, trigger warning, self harm and depression/////

It was another day at school. Your boyfriend was Rin Okumura, and there was only a few things he didn't know about you. You self harmed, and were bullied. You never exactly told him... You currently lived with Rin and Yukio, due to the fact that your parents had already kicked you out. On this certain day at school, nothing special happened. You forced a smile so Rin  wouldn't think something was bothering you and you two went to your classes, going separate ways. Almost every day a group of kids would bully you. And if Rin ever asked you where you got the bruises or anything, you told him you fell. As you were walking to class, one of the kids from the group stopped you. He picked on you, teased you, and gave you a large shove before leaving to go to his own class. You held back tears. This was a daily routine, for you. If you were to stick up for yourself, you know they would just hurt you more. You walked into your class and quietly sat down. The wait for time to pass began.

~after school~

You walked home with Rin and when you got home you told him you were tired and went up to your room. You pulled out your 'tool' and started making fresh cuts after pulling up your sweatshirt sleeves. You weren't doing this for attention. you weren't good enough. You always got bullied and it wasn't fair. You heard footsteps and quickly pulled down your sleeves and put the 'tool' in your sweatshirt pocket. You ignored the sharp pains on your wrist and heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" You said. You quickly wiped away some tears that had formed, but you couldn't hide your red face from crying.  Rin opened the door and immediately noticed your face was red.

"Are you alright?.." He asked.

You hesitantly nodded. "Y-yeah, I'm fine...."

Rin didn't look convinced. He walked over to you and sat next to you on your bed. "You know you can tell me if something is wrong, right?"

You slightly nodded and stared into his eyes, hoping he wouldn't find out. He wouldn't love you if he found out, he'd be mad... He'd hate you...

Rin glanced down at your sweatshirt sleeve and noticed it was bloodied. He grabbed your hand to pull up your sleeve and you defiantly pulled your arm away and held your sleeves down. Rin raised an eyebrow. "Just let me see."

You stared at him for a minute. His expression looked almost hurt because you wouldn't let him see. He reached for your arm again, gently grabbing your hand this time. Your heartbeat quickened at the thought of how he would react to your cuts, but you didn't stop him this time.

He gently pulled up your sleeve and stared at the cuts on your arm. "(Y/n)....." He quietly said. "Why are you doing this to yourself?...." He looked back into your eyes and you felt tears start to fall down your cheeks. He slightly shook his head. "Never mind that right now. We need to get your arm cleaned up." He gently pulled your sleeve back down and helped you up, then leading you to the bathroom. he turned on the water and got a rag, cleaning your arm. You blankly stared at the ground.

"Are.... Are you mad at me?..." You quietly asked.

Rin shut the water off and looked at you. "Of course I'm not mad at you, (Y/n)-chan! I love you and always will." He pulled you into a hug.

You hugged him back, resting your head on his shoulder.

"(Y/n)...." Rin started. "Promise me you wont do this to yourself again..." He hugged you slightly tighter.

You nodded. "I promise.." You pulled away from the hug and he looked down at you.

"Then give me whatever you used to do this." He gestured towards your wrist and you pulled the tool out of your pocket. He took it and you watched as he held it in his palm and a blue flame started to melt it. (You knew he was the son of Satan, btw~) Once it was melted, Rin turned on the water again and rinsed off his hand. He then grabbed some gauze and wrapped it over your cuts. Once he was done, he hugged you again. "I love you, (Y/n)."

You hugged back. "I love you too, Rin."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF IT SUCKED THIS IS MY FIRST ACTUALLY 'SUCCESSFUL' X READER AND YE SO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW THANKS!~ :) :3