"Julie~" 

My heart stopped beating. I clumsily tried to stand up straight, removing my elbow from the counter. Unfortunately, my arm slipped, making me look like a dweeb. I straightened up, putting my hair behind my ear, attempting to look charming. 

"Jiyong!" I waved. 

Okay that's really stupid. I shouldn't have waved. He's standing like three feet away from me. I'm so stupid.  God kill me now. 

"Please! You can call me GD!" He jumped to my side, "It's my nickname." 

"Well, in that case, you can call me Jules," I blinked. 

"Is that your nickname?" 

"My dad calls me Jules," I nodded. "Cause both because it's shorter than Julie and because it sounds like jewels...he thinks it's cute, he used to call me his diamond when I was little." 

Yeah. Please, God. Kill me NOW. I just told this man my autobiography. It wasn't even necessary. But here we are. I knew I was stupid, but not an imbecile. Please forgive me for my sins before you finish me off. And tell Mindy I love her. 

"That's pretty sweet," GD winked. "And it makes sense. You are a diamond." 

I blushed, "I, um, eh, thanks." 

"Wow, would you look at the time! It's getting late for practice!" Seungri exclaimed. 

Taeyang chuckled, "We're not supposed to practice for another couple of hours." 

"Then why are we here so early?" 

"Our manager wanted us to meet our new makeup artist," he said. 

"BUT WE ALREADY MET HER!" He whined. 

"He doesn't know that," TOP smiled at me. "We can just hang out." 

"Or we could take the extra time to practice," Seungri flexed. "Jo, are there any trainees here? I'll go hang out with them." 

"Don't you want to hang out with Julie? Get to know her?" Joanne glanced at him. 

"Didn't you hear? We already met her!" 

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't really paying attention," she returned to typing. "Uh, yeah. A few trainees went into one of the studios earlier." 

"Good. Anyone want to join me?" 

Taeyang, Daesung, TOP, and GD stared at me, not knowing who to choose. The bratty maknae or the innocent maknae. 

"Please don't let me get in the way of you guys practicing! I mean, we already know each other, and we all know I'm going to do your makeup from now on, nothing else needs to be said," I told them. "I didn't know you guys were going to come up here early to meet me. My dad just told me to come here for a slight orientation." 

"Which I already finished," Joanne didn't bother to look up from the computer screen. 

"See? We're all good!" I gave them a thumbs up. "I'm sorry you had to wake up extra early for me." 

"That's okay," Taeyang assured me. "I wake up early to work out anyway." 

"Me too!" Daesung added. 

GD nodded, "I like to go out for early runs as well." 

"As you can tell, we like to work out A LOT," TOP joked, stood by my side.

"Well, then. I guess I'm the only fatty here, huh? I generally like to sleep in, eat, you know, that kind of thing," I giggled. 

"We all do too. Especially Taeyang. He really likes his sleep," he whispered. "They're just trying to impress you."