Arranged Marriage To The Playbunny Skank *Chapter 2*

Chapter Two

Callie's POV

*********

I'm getting married, and right now I'm waiting in the limo, anxiously clicking my heels on the floor. What will my fiance look like?

Alright, I'll admit it. I'm a gold digger. And the only reason I'm getting married to this rich kid, is because of my looks.

Apparently this guy is really nerdy or something. I don't care, all I have to do is sleep with him and look pretty.

The sun is setting, and the sky in a burning orange color. Some of it is melting into a light violet tone. This is my last moment as a poor playbunny girl.

And also my last moment as a free woman.

NORMAL POV (Alex's POV)

**********

I've gotten more details about this marriage from mom and dad, and apparently, she's a playbunny or something. Creepy. I've never even known a real Playbunny. They're always the people you hear about and see on TV, but never really know. At least for me, anyway.

I'm also marrying her because my dad said it's the tradition to marry at 17 (my age) for some weird reason.

That's my dad. Always about tradition. If you ask me, he's gone a tad too far this time.

"Alex, Hunny! Your fiance is here!" I hear my mom joyously shout from the front door.

"Coming.." I grumble, even though I know she can't hear me.

I walk down the numerous flights of marble stairs, when I finally reach her.

Oh my fucking god.

The girl I'm marrying is an honest to god playboy bunny girl. She's got long blond hair that waves perfectly down her back, and this lightly tanned skin.

Her eyes are these innocent blue color that would make someone believe she's an angel.

Well, they would believe she was an angel until they looked at her chest, and let me tell you, I think I floated to heaven.

Shaking the peverted thoughts from my head, I smiled at her and went to awkwardly shake her hand. What was I supposed to do? Call her 'wifey' and start making out with her? I think not.

So I went with the akward handshake.

"I'm Callie. It's really nice to meet you." She pleasantly said.

I swear she just winked at me.

(author's note! Hehe... I decided to do a little cliff hanger action there... It's really creepy writing in a guy's POV, and that's why I'll be switching back and forth with Callie's POV.)

Thanks!

Vote plss. (unless you really hate it...)

Arranged Marriage to the Playbunny Skankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें