My Prince {2}

You decided to do your essay, seeing as it was due in two days, you just didn't know which famous poet to write about.
  "It's between Shakespeare or Edgar Allan Poe." You murmured, sitting on the floor in the corner of the library, surrounded by books by both.
  You looked up just in time to see someone enter, his beautiful emerald eyes searching around.
  He saw you and walked over, a grin on his face, but it dropped when he saw the stressed look on your face.
  "What's the matter, {First Name}?" He asked, his voice slightly worried.
  "William Shakespeare or Edgar Allan Poe?" You asked him as he sat down next to you.
  "I've only read poems by Shakespeare." He mumbled, taking Romeo and Juliet off the top of a pile to his left.
  "You should read this, it's really good." You said, handing him The Raven, which was laying open in front of you.
  "If you wrote about Shakespeare, I could help you." Loki offered, his voice gentle as he took the book from you. "If you'd like." He quickly added, his cheeks flushing a light pink.
  "That'd be awesome, thanks!" You accepted, hugging him, smelling the scent of his expensive cologne.
  You sat back up, and you two spent the entire night working on your paper, falling asleep in each other's arms as the first tiny light came streaming through the windows.